Hard candy look pro sassy eyes eyeshadow palette
Good

Hard candy look pro sassy eyes eyeshadow palette Reviews

1 review
Ranked #50 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

October 17, 2016

My daughter made me purchase this at walmart. She said it would look good on me, personally I think she just liked the pink tin. Lol. So I opened it up and there is a tube of eye shadow primer (bonus) and 9 different palettes of color an application brush and an eyeliner pencil. I applied as the instructions said too, yes, there are instructions on how to apply 3 different ways depending on what look you are trying to achieve. I am in love. The eyeshadow, I literally woke up this morning and it was still on. I really like the colours in the palette. They have 3 shimmery gold, taupe, and a really pretty beige/pink. Light metallic purple then 5 other darker shades. The idea is to mix the and blend so you can make smokey eye. They show how to do a day look, a evening look and a drama look. It is not tested on animals. When I am done I will have a really pretty pink tin. Unless my daughter snuggles it on me first.