Hard Candy Tattoo Concealer Reviews

Ranked #236 out of 389 in Concealer

October 08, 2016

This concealer is my go too. My ride or die.
I use it every single day and it is heavy duty. It's what I like to call "my crack fill" yes, like the stuff you plaster walls with.
It's thick and amazing, I use it on spot treatments and under my eyes.
I have it in the lightest shade for highlighting, my skin tone for spots and discoloration, and I have one of the darker shades for contouring and excentuating the shadows around the face.
Of course like I said it's super thick so you're going to;
A: apply it with a wet sponge or brush
B: set it with powder and a setting spray to cut the cake face.
Beautiful product. I totally recommend it.

August 13, 2014

So amazing. Do recommend to anyone looking for a heavy concealer Covers scars beautifully.
Also the price is nice.

June 27, 2014

I absolutely LOVE this product. Everything about it is perfect for my needs. The price to product ratio is out of this world. I purchased this product over a year ago from WalMart for under $10 and I haven't even made a dent in the tube! I will be using this concealer until I'm 50 years old!! I have very dark under eye circles and it does such an amazing job of covering them up. It is definitely a full coverage product. The only concern I would bring up would be that if you have dry skin sometimes it can highlight that. If my skin is going through a particularly dry phase, I can sometimes notice the dryness around my nose, but I just mix it with a bit of lotion and it seems to be okay.
Either way, I recommend this product to EVERYONE! It's better than some brand name $30 concealers, believe me.

September 03, 2013

One of the best and cheapest concealers. Works like magic.