• Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock SPF 45
  • Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock SPF 45
Good

Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock SPF 45 Reviews

Ranked #236 out of 333 in Sun Protection

Indulge and protect your skin with Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock SPF 45.

April 24, 2015

I got this as a free sample and I am happy and amazed at the size of the sample. They actually have me a mini bottle of it to try out. I'm going to keep it in my purse it's so perfect. I love the smell and the texture is smooth and easy to apply.

June 30, 2011

I really like this sunscreen. It has a nice texture and does not go on oily. I wear it under my makeup and feel great throughout the day. It also has a nice Hawaiian type scent so you don't smell like you have heavy duty sunscreen on. Also, a little goes a long way so you can have this product for a while. I would recommend this sunscreen to anyone plus there's the nice label that says it is recognized by the Canadian Dermatology Association, which may be a selling point for some.

November 03, 2010

If you have very fair skin and burn easily, you should try this.

I wore this in the hot sun in 45 degree weather in a tropical country and there was literally no change of colour in my skin. I can burn easily but I do like to get a bit of a tan on vacation - so I did not continue to use this during the rest of my vacation, but for the start where I was pale as ever, it really helped in preventing burn.

May 07, 2009

I love this product! It smells soooo great and it works awesome for people who burn easily like myself!