Head and Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo- Dry Scalp Care

Head and Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo- Dry Scalp Care Reviews

Ranked #497 out of 969 in Shampoo

January 16, 2017

A go to shampoo for me. In the winter months my scalp gets dry and this defiantly helps to combat to the point that I don't even notice the difference anymore. Head and shoulders is one of my trusted brands and this particular product is great!

January 07, 2017

I suffer from dry dry scalp in the winter months, this leads to flakes and extreme itching. The Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp Care works great. I noticed a significant decrease in how itchy my scalp was within 2 uses. I highly recommend this product if you suffer from dry, itchy scalp. It is a great value for the quick results.

January 06, 2017

During the winter I get lots of dandruff. To keep my hair from getting drandruff I use Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp on every second wash. It leaves my hair soft and flake free during those pesky winter months.

December 04, 2016

I've never really had major pRobles with dry scalp and danduff. For some reason, the past few months my scalp was white, flaky and I was very self conciuous because of this. I was at the store and saw it and wanted to give it a try. Not only did my hair feel instantly smoother, it smells amazing. my dry scalp, although not completly gone yet, has been reduced significantly and am scared to try something else.

April 01, 2016

i used this shampoo for a very long time. i have eczema and it causes pretty bad dandruff, i think this works pretty well to help keep the flaking to a minimum.

March 18, 2016

I used to have super bad dandruff, but when I started using Head and Shoulders, it went away. I stopped using it for a while, and my dandruff came back, so I've been using it ever since. I've head some people say that it's a bit strong for their liking, but for me it works just fine. My hair is more on the oily side (typical asian girl hair). But nonetheless I love this product.

March 09, 2016

A reliable staple item in our shower. Smells nice and keeps dandruff at bay. Both my husband and I use it and we will continue to use it for years to come.

February 12, 2016

This shampoo is great and leaves your hair smooth and shiny! I use it every day and it has been many years that i have been using it daily. I have tried other shampoos but i am quickly disillusioned because my hair seems to lack luster and shininess. Always coming back to my favourite shampoo! The best way to keep the cost down is to buy at Costco.

December 09, 2015

It smells great and keeps the flakes away. My hair is great!!

July 15, 2015

I found it made me itchier and only worked the first few times

Jamison Healthy Sleep