Head and Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo- Dry Scalp Care

Head and Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo- Dry Scalp Care Reviews

Ranked #550 out of 935 in Shampoo

April 01, 2016

i used this shampoo for a very long time. i have eczema and it causes pretty bad dandruff, i think this works pretty well to help keep the flaking to a minimum.

March 18, 2016

I used to have super bad dandruff, but when I started using Head and Shoulders, it went away. I stopped using it for a while, and my dandruff came back, so I've been using it ever since. I've head some people say that it's a bit strong for their liking, but for me it works just fine. My hair is more on the oily side (typical asian girl hair). But nonetheless I love this product.

March 09, 2016

A reliable staple item in our shower. Smells nice and keeps dandruff at bay. Both my husband and I use it and we will continue to use it for years to come.

February 12, 2016

This shampoo is great and leaves your hair smooth and shiny! I use it every day and it has been many years that i have been using it daily. I have tried other shampoos but i am quickly disillusioned because my hair seems to lack luster and shininess. Always coming back to my favourite shampoo! The best way to keep the cost down is to buy at Costco.

December 09, 2015

It smells great and keeps the flakes away. My hair is great!!

July 15, 2015

I found it made me itchier and only worked the first few times

August 19, 2014

I started using a clarifying shampoo, but it was drying out my scalp so the days I didn't use the clarifying shampoo I would use this and it worked amazingly! I had no flakes or itchiness anymore, would definitely recommend.

March 27, 2013

This dandruff/dry scalp care shampoo also gets my nod of approval. It helped considerably as well. I only needed to use it twice to see visible results. How's that for results? lol. Suffering from flakes/dry scalp? Consider this one next time you're buying a shampoo. I'm not sure what else to say, so I'll just end by saying that this one is recommendable in my opinion.