HEMPZ Body Lotion
Good

HEMPZ Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 900 in Bath & Body

January 13, 2017

This is my go to body lotion. My favourite scent is the original, though some people find it smells a bit like tanning lotion. I find the other scents can be very strong and overpowering

January 08, 2017

I absolutely love this lotion. I paid 30 plus taxes for this bottle. I can't seem to find it any cheaper that is why I only gave 4 stars for value. It is expensive. I bought this a few months ago and have been conserving it.

September 17, 2016

Hempz is the best body lotion i've ever used. it is my go to. it feels amazing when you put in on the you still feel moisturised hours later. I also like that its made with hemp oil.

September 07, 2016

This is the best Body Lotion I have ever used, and I have a closet full of body lotions. The smell is fantastic, I bought the Vanilla Creme Brulee scent. This lotion contains hemp seed oil, honey and vanilla, and leaves your skin super soft and moisturized. I bought this at Winners for $18.99, a little more expensive then some lotons, but we'll worth it.