Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Shampoo and Conditioner

Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1223 out of 2199 in Hair Care

January 09, 2017

My hair in thin and dry and some shampoos and conditioners moisturize but leave my hair greasy and dull looking. The Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong shampoo and conditioner are perfect for me. My hair is not greasy or tangled, just looks and feels terrific. And the scent is amazing!

October 29, 2016

My hair has been feeling dull, lifeless and staticky lately (yay winter) so I switched over to this product. I love the way my hair feels since using it. My hair feels way more full of life now and I love the way that the product smells! It's a light scent with a hint of sweetness which is good for anyone with scent sensitivity.

March 10, 2016

Herbal essences is such an inexpensive option and works just as well as any more expensive brand I have tried. My hair gets knotted easily but their conditioner gets out all the tangles and leaves my hair feeling extra soft. I prefer the "Honey I'm Strong" mainly because it is my favourite of the scents.

March 08, 2016

To all my ladies out there with long hair and oily roots and split ends this is your shampoo and conditioner team. Smells amazing and leaves your hair silky and smooth and manageable with no frizz. Overall hair health improvement after a few uses. Gentle enough for toddlers/babies. Amazing price for such a good product.

January 13, 2015

One of my new favorites! Leaves hair clean, soft & shiny, and smells awesome!

September 24, 2014

My hair is strong and healthy now that I use this product.

September 03, 2013

I love this product. The next time it goes on sale, im buying the store out..

November 01, 2012

I found that this Herbal Essences line was quite similar to most of their other lines of shampoo and conditioner. It promises to strengthen your hair but I didn't really find that it made any difference. That being said, I liked the shampoo and conditioner combo, they left my hair clean, smelling nice and fairly shiny and bouncy but it wasn't necessarily stronger. I like all the Herbal Essences products, but I don't know that this one delivers on the promise. That being said, for the price, it's a decent shampoo and I would consider buying it again.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Points

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

rings30 earned the Beauty Guru badge