Herbal Essences Naked Volume Conditioner
Good

Herbal Essences Naked Volume Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #271 out of 541 in Conditioner

January 21, 2016

It is an average conditioner with a good smell. I do not think it is an amazing conditioner, the same as any other one. Ill get it if it is on sale and I am all out of conditioner.

November 19, 2015

This line is incredible. I suffer from a very sensitive scalp and this doesn't agitate it one bit. Soft hair and no irritated scalp!

October 15, 2015

I have fine flat hair so I only can get away with using certain products or my hair will become an oily mop by the end of the day. For this reason I only apply conditioner to the bottom half of my hair at the back. I wish I could for-go conditioner all together but my hair is very tangle prone too. So this conditioner left my hair smelling weird (mint + grapefruit = weird.) and oily. Sorry but its not for me, maybe other hair types would work better with this conditioner.

September 30, 2015

The conditioner works great! My hair comes out pretty de-tangled and feels weightless! For best results with volume the line should be used to with Mousse

I really enjoy the scent of the Shampoo/Conditioner - it actually lasts! Hair feels fresh and soft rather than just conditioned

September 24, 2015

soooooo this is the best conditioner I have ever used ! It made my hair feel so soft and it smells great too id recommend these products to anyone they are fantastic!

July 08, 2014

When I was a teenager, Herbal Essences was all the rage. You couldn't open a magazine, turn on a tv show, go to a cinema or head to the mall without seeing the iconic shampoo brand plastered all over the place with its colourful bottles and models with impossibly shiny and voluminous hair.

Then I learned better.

But now? It appears that Herbal Essences is shaking up their haircare line. The Naked Volume collection is a really great step in the right direction. I stopped using their products, ESPECIALLY their conditioner, because I found that it left residue on my hair, weighing it down and doing the opposite of volumizing. This has changed with this new product line! It took a few weeks to see results, but I'm two months into using the Naked Volume line and my hair is SHINY, vibrant and volumized. I was skeptical but it appears that by reducing the silicone in particular, my hair perked up! I'm also not plagued by a greasy scalp and dry tips anymore, even in this summer heat.

The smell is a delightful grapefruit-y citrus smell and it literally makes my bathroom smell like a spa. Give it a try, you're not going to regret it :)

May 23, 2014

Okay so, I tried this conditioner in tandem with the shampoo of the same name for a few weeks to see how it worked.

First of all - don't you love how they throw in the Latin botanical names in the ingredients list to make it seem more scientific? haha
There are quite a lot of ingredients for claiming to be 'Naked' and 3 are alcohols and one is a chloride. So, not chemically naked at all, more like stuffed.

The scent is okay - same as the shampoo, it starts off chem lab-like but dissipates into a light grapefruity scent.

I wouldn't buy this over any other conditioner I've tried. It does Not noticeably make my hair more volumized.