• Hershey's Hugs
  • Hershey's Hugs

Hershey's Hugs Reviews

Ranked #721 out of 738 in Chocolate

August 25, 2016

This is by far my favourite of all the kisses/hugs! The white chocolate just adds a special touch to the chocolate. It's so good you can't just have 1! I can easily finish a bag of these! So smooth and creamy! Yum yum!

March 20, 2015

I love white chocolate! It's so addictive, and I love that Hershey's has mixed it in with their yummy milk chocolate to make these. It's a lovely twist on an already great treat!

March 20, 2015

Yum! These are a delicious little treat! You get white chocolate and milk chocolate at the same time and they just melt right in your mouth.

March 20, 2015

These Hershey's are very good! Can't just eat one.

March 20, 2015

These are so good, you will always want to eat more than one.great taste and great price.

March 20, 2015

These are the best because they are white chocolate with a touch of milk chocolate! So yummy and super creamy. Just pop one in your mouth and enjoy the inner bliss you will experience while eating one.

November 28, 2014

My favourite treat it's kisses they are great to munch on. One is never enough.

July 02, 2012

These are so good! I usually hate white chocolate but these are so delicious! Smooth and creamy but much sweeter then regular white chocolate which is why i usually dont like it. These are perfect for a grab and go snack and are so smooth and creamy!

December 05, 2011

I can be verrrrry picky with my chocolate choices, but one that I look forward to during the Holidays are "Hershey Hugs"...the stripes of both white and milk chocolate are to die for!!! I usually HATE white chocolate with a passion, but for some reason, it is heavenly in every little hug. These truly melt in your mouth and I could eat an entire bag in one sitting!! I just wish they sold them all year round...*sigh*