Hikari Cosmetics Blush Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 503 in Blush

February 12, 2016

I recieved this blush in one of my Ipsy Glam Bags and i really enjoy using it. I use it often because I just love the color, it matches my skin really well and it isnt too heavy or pigmented. Its light and blends into my skin really well too. :)

February 04, 2016

I have to say I'm quite happy that I came across this product. I haven't heard of this brand before, but I wanted to give it a try! This blush is super pigmented, and feels so buttery on the skin. I love how it's in a small compact to save space, and how natural it looks on my face!

June 09, 2015

I have never used a blush before that worked as well as Hikari does. It's vibrant and goes on very smoothly. You can blend it effortlessly and build up the colour for a dramatic effect. The only drawback to this product is the price. If you can afford it then this is definitely worth the splurge.

May 26, 2015

Great colors, perfectly pigmented and smooth application

May 25, 2015

Great brand, will definately buy from them again. Nice casing, high quality product, it wears well all day. i coulddnt ask for more feom my blush :)

May 17, 2015

I received this in an Ipsy bag a couple of months ago, and I am so glad I did. I love this blush! It looks matte but it actually does leave a bit of a sheen which is really nice. A little goes A LONG way so I have to make sure to tap off the excess and use a light hand but the results are amazing and it lasts all day.

May 10, 2015

I absolutely love Hikari products and the blush is just another great addition to my makeup collection. It goes on nicely, highlights my cheeks, and lasts most of the day with no re-applying. It gives me that little hint of colour i need.

May 08, 2015

I received this blush in an ipsy glam bag and really like it. The shade I received was tango and it is extremely pigmented but blends really well I would recommend this product.

May 01, 2015

Hikari is an amazing make up line I have one of there pink blushes and I love it, never looking back.

April 21, 2015

I got a full-sized blush in my ipsy bag. This blush is huge! It will last forever and is so pigmented... you do not have need very much at all to get a good wash of colour over the cheeks. Highly recommend!