Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara

Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara Reviews

Ranked #599 out of 773 in Mascara

September 16, 2014

Expensive, but worth it. All mascaras usually seem the same to me, and I had not found any one that I am loyal to but for the first time I notice a huge difference when I put this mascara on. It feels like false eyelashes. I have straight lashes and the Film Noir opens them right up without curling. My eyes look bigger and brighter.

September 07, 2014

This mascara lifts lashes, holds a curl, and effectively thickens and lengthens. It applies a little on the wet side so sometimes an extra layer after combing and recurling lashes is needed. Very important to make sure you wipe off excess mascara from the wand before application or it becomes clumpy, but if applied properly this product is great. It's on the expensive side though, so I probably would not repurchase.

May 29, 2014

I love this mascara, my only wish is that it came in water proof. It stays put all day and creates long full lashes depending on application. Its build able so you can have simple beautiful eye lashes or very dramatic ones.

February 04, 2012

Great lengthening mascara. This mascara goes on smoothly and does not clump. Brush is thin and and slight hourglass shape which I like, easy to use.