Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers, Size 1, 92-Count

Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers, Size 1, 92-Count Reviews

1 review
Ranked #169 out of 503 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Huggies little snugglers diapers gently protect new baby.Little snugglers diapers have a pocketed back waistband to help keep in runny messes. Super soft flexible pad and outer cover with small rounded fastener tabs for comfy attachment.

June 27, 2013

While the diapers fit the weight size of the baby, they didn't do a great job of keeping the mess in. I found my baby's poop would ride up the back of the diaper, even when I attempted to put the diaper on higher up in the back. The mess would also escape through the sides at times. What I really didn't like about these particular diapers is the fact that there was no wetness indicator. It's hard to tell when to change a baby without this easy to view line!

All in all, having tried both the Pampers and the Huggies, my preference is for the Pampers. Price is about the same, but I found the Pampers to have a higher back (resulting in a better job in keeping the mess in) and I really appreciated the wetness indicator on the diaper. This ensured I didn't have to go through the entire ordeal of undressing the baby every so often to check to see if the diaper needed to be changed, just to discover that it wasn't time for a diaper change as of yet!