Good

Hyaluronic Acid for Skin - 100% Pure Hyaluronic acid - Anti aging formula (2 oz) Offered by Vemotix® Reviews

1 review
Ranked #174 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

August 17, 2015

I started using Hyaluronic Acid to see if it would make my skin look youthful, and it has. I attend Costume Conventions and characters usually look very young in the face with smooth skin. So I decided to try this out and so far I have seen really good results. I have gotten the comment from friends and family that I look like I haven't aged since middle school! That was a definite compliment that has me using this product as a regime everyday! It's like a botox without the needle. It firms the skin to that younger look, before things start to sag. It also is moisturizing my skin by not letting it have dry patches. I researched Hyaluronic acid and it says it is a very gentle acid, which naturally occurs in us. Since it is already in our skin, hair, and everything, this product uses natural ingredients to help our own Hyaluronic Acid to get a boost. I have a combination skin and have not seen any side effects. I did see that the oily parts of my face are not as oily anymore, which I appreciate! Just rub it on and watch your face get younger! I don't mind growing older but I don't want to show my age ever, especially as a Designer!