Hydrasense Baby Nasal Care Ultra Gentle Mist Reviews

Ranked #159 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

October 26, 2016

I can't believe that these nasal rinses weren't on the market decades ago! I've tried a number of other brands, and I like the Hydrasense line for the reasons that they are easy to use and come with alternate nozzles at different spray strengths that are designed for everyone, from babies to adults. The price point is a bit high, especially since these are single use bottles and you can't refill them with your own water and packaged salt mix (like other companies), but the product is well worth it!

September 28, 2016

I bought this nose spray for my 8 month old son as he is always stuffed up during the night. I expected him to get really upset and fight it but he was great for it, the worst was trying to hold him still on his side. The results were great, he was able to get almost a full night of sleep without waking up from being so stuffed. I do think the spray might be a bit much for a newborn but would highly recommend this nose spray for babies over 4 months.

June 28, 2016

I love this. it really help my baby when he was sick last winter. he didn't like it at the beginning but he got use to it, he's bigger now and he can do it by himself

June 08, 2016

This was not my little ones cup of tea. She would scream as soon as she saw it. The "gentle" mist was not gentle enough for her even tho it says for 0+ months. We had to switch to a dropper type saline which she still protests but not nearly as much and we were able to get saline in her more regularly.
Trying to spray and hold an infants head still doesn't work well.

December 09, 2015

My baby had stuffy nose and always felt congested. I bought this product and it worked wonderfully well to relieve my little one. Now he breathes freely. Very happy with the product.

June 19, 2015

Absolutely love this product! It is an absolute must for new parents! My son got a cold about a week after he was born and we would not have survived through it without this product! It is gentle and effective for helping clear out babies' nasal passages!

April 01, 2015

My daughter just got her first cold, so I asked the pharmacist what's best to use to clear her little nose of all that mucus. This product was recommended over a suction type device. Instructions say to use up to 4-6 times a day, but I found just twice worked like a charm for her! She was clearer almost instantly. We did this right before bed the second time and I did find it worked well for the first half of the night, but we should have done it again after several hours to help her breathe more. By then it had been many hours so it would have worn off.

It's very user friendly and the formula seems to be really effective. I would recommend this!

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk