I Love My Muff Reviews

Ranked #382 out of 475 in Remedies

March 26, 2010

I got my hands on a I Love My Muff care package through a generous offering from Chick Advisor. I laughed as Ali handed me the package and I immediately asked for a second bag so I wasn't spotted walking down the streets of Toronto with 'I LOVE MY MUFF' displayed for the world to see. Not that I mind....but....well....I guess I do!

I really like this product! It's refreshing, smoothing and makes a woman feel that much more confident with herself. It didn't irritate my skin and it smells great. I managed to get the lavender scent, which as Ali mentioned, I'd use as a regular lotion or perfume. There's not much more to say without getting a tad bit graphic so I'll just leave it at: Yes. Buy this product!

Oh, and it was a fun experience when my Moms boyfriend asked to borrow some hair product and as I'm rummaging through my drawer of product in front of him, those three little bottles labeled 'I Love My Muff' were staring him straight in the face. Awkward.

March 08, 2010

This kit amuses me greatly. When the lovelies over at Ritual2 Spa in Toronto told me they had something they wanted us to try with the word "muff" in the title we agreed they should courier it over right away.

It's not that we're so immature. Well, I probably am. I just find it amusing that increasingly, whoo hoos are becoming a, er, niche market. Not only can you bejazzle your vajayjay, now you can spritz it with perfume and slather it with lotion that was made specifically for the delicate parts.

The products can be purchased individually or as a kit. Since I got the kit I could try them all. The kit contains wipes, cleanser for the shower, spray and lotion. It comes in Blue or Green. I tried the Green kit, which is vanilla, grapefruit and ylang ylang. The spray in particular smells amazing. I'd be lying if I told you I didn't sneak a spray or two on other body parts to use it as a perfume. That was the best part of the kit. Everything smells so good! Which makes me think... oh, never mind.

Onward.

The wipes are great for on the go whenever you want to freshen up a bit. Individually priced, they are $22 for a pack of 25. The cleanser, Clean Wash Green is $18 for a 4 oz bottle and the spray and lotion are the same price and size. I think it's a bit steep considering the size, but the ingredients are ones you can believe in. They are vegan, free of parabens, SLS, synthetic colors and fragrances. They are made in Canada with pure essential oils and are non-toxic, biodegradable and feel luxurious to use.

Founder, Ritz Clinging created the line for women as an answer to her own needs. I think the line is very clever and I'd love to see her expand to the rest of the body. In particular, as a body wash, lotion and body spray since I enjoyed the scent so much. The question is, would you blush if someone saw these products in your bathroom or in your purse? Personally, I think they're a great um, ice breaker.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches