Ice Breakers Sours

Ice Breakers Sours Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 1061 in Snacks

September 29, 2016

Not a huge fan of these sourers. I like ice breakers and I like their other flavors, but this is not a great flavor in my opinion. Also don't love the price for them either.

April 26, 2016

I love having these in my purse for when I'm out and need something sweet. The flavours are fruity yet sour and the same time but not unpleasant. If you only have one every now and then the small container lasts forever which makes the price appealing.

April 11, 2016

Thanks to my two sisters, I am now hooked on these candies. They taste so good and have just the right amount of sourness. Does it do much to freshen my breath, a little. Sweet and sour, what a great combination.

March 09, 2016

I buy these all the time! While these don't give you minty fresh breath, they do cut the taste of garlic or onion. I use the sour versions of Ice Breakers specifically for nausea and motion sickness because they get saliva flowing and help me feel better. The taste is great and not overly sour that you find yourself puckering when one hits your tongue.

March 09, 2016

Warning! These berry icebreakers are very addicting.
I can't help but eat them like candies.
They can make your tongue raw if you get carried away!

They are the perfect combination of tart and sweet.
Don't really have a "fresh breath" staying power like a strong mint does.

March 09, 2016

Great product almost addicting , love the flavour . Would recommend it to all my family and friends . I choose it over other breath mints and there flavours.

June 21, 2015

These are awesome little snacks. They are fruity and the flavour is great and not overly aggressive.
I like the containers- the amount you get is good as well.
The texture of these is kinda of rough - not like a regular mint, but I like it.

June 01, 2015

I love this flavor of Ice Breakers. The sour flavor is awesome and I like that it's sugar free and so convenient to take with you.

May 25, 2015

This product is really yummy when you are looking for a quick treat. I do not think it freshens your breath a whole lot though.

May 22, 2015

Fun, tasty and full of flavour! These are so much fun & full of flavour for all. A little sweet, but not bad.