IOGO Nano Drinkable Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 265 in Yogurt

February 20, 2017

My son loves drinkable yogurt, and I love Iogo Nano! Other drinkable yogurts have an open top. Iogo Nana has a spout top, which is much nicer for an active three year old.

February 20, 2017

My kids consume these things! I feel great about the label and the price tag, I highly recommend for a quick on the go snack for all ages. Even our baby loves them!

February 15, 2017

My kids adore these drinkable yoghurts. You can add them to their lunch and they are great for a grab and go when you're rushing to an after school activity. They are not high in sugar and if my kids like them and they're not totally junky for them, then I like them. Tested by my 3 boys and loved.

February 13, 2017

My son loves this drinkable yogurt. He brings one to school everyday along with his juice box and other snacks. It has become a staple in my household.

February 04, 2017

My kids and I love these drinkable yogurts. I have a day care from my house and younger kids can drink these without making a mess . They taste great and are a great price !

January 24, 2017

My kids and I love it. Not to messy for my kids to use it and a ready to go sback for pretty much all occasions plus its more on the healthy side compared to other snacks which is a bonus too!

January 22, 2017

I used to buy these for myself, to have with my lunch or on a break at work. I know they are marketed towards kids, but I don't care. They taste really nice and are affordable.

January 19, 2017

Great price, great taste! My kids love these. The lid is awesome and prevents spillage, the flavor is delicious and you can buy a case and it won't break the bank!

January 13, 2017

This IOGO drinkable yogurt is great. I have a 2 year old granddaughter and she loves the stuff. this little girl has never had a bottle in her life .. Which surprised me after having 3 boys and they loved their bottle..

IOGO is perfect for th diaper bag I put it into the diaper bag and we are off. the strawberry & banana is Maddies favorite. if she coud I think she would drink this all day long..

I also would recommend it for young students lunches it has great protein and tastes great...

January 13, 2017

It has good flavor and very liquid. Kids love the taste and drink it like water. Since it always on sale at Walmart, I purchase it every month. Love this drink!