IOGO Nano Drinkable Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 245 in Yogurt

September 29, 2016

I buy At least 2 packs a week ! My 3 year old daughter love these and I do too! The mess free spout is perfect for on the go activity , in the car , out and about etc.. My daughter loves All flavors but her favorite is banana . Im not going to lie I sneak one here and there as a snack teehee I can usually get them at Wal mart for 2.99-3.29$ other stores sell them for 3.99$ theyre a healthy snack for my picky eater so these work for us :)

September 27, 2016

These have to be the first Drinkable yogurts that my kids will take in their lunch EVERY day! My husband tried them and said they were good to. Most kids stuff is just so packed full of sugar. I Love that the size is small, just enough for the little ones for school

September 25, 2016

I luv Iogo nano drinkable yogurt! Its good n great for all ages . The others drinkable yogurts its just to big 4 me

September 25, 2016

Love nano drinkables. These are great for on the go, resealable cap to avoid spilling. Good for kids and adults alike, we go though them so quick I have to purchase every week.

August 28, 2016

Love these. My children love them also and can drink a full package (6) between the two of them in one sitting. They are great for travelling and a straw fits nicely in the cap (great for smaller kids).

August 25, 2016

I like the overall taste of Iogo yogurts and these are no exception. These are a little more liquidy compared to other drinkable yogurts.
The lid is easy to open and spill proof - good for young children. I worry a little about the environmental impact of these lids but there's no doubt they work.

August 24, 2016

These are a nice little treat especially when you are trying to get more yogurt into your child and they won't eat it with a spoon. I like the cap. These are similar to the YOP drinks but I think the YOP taste a little better ( but I think these are healthier)

July 21, 2016

I pack this in my kids lunch boxes as a treat. The adore this. My toddler is crazy about this too. So am I, but for me it's too small. Perfect size for the kids though and I don't feel like I'm giving them something super unhealthy.

June 29, 2016

These are great snacks for when on the go. As someone who travels a lot, I love to have these in my fridge as they are easy to grab and take alone with me.

June 27, 2016

I started buying these because my kids stopped drinking there Yop in there lunches. My one son liked them but my others did not. I thought they tasted great.