IOGO Nano Drinkable Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 265 in Yogurt

March 18, 2017

Je recommande ce produit aux mamans/papas qui ont de jeunes enfants. Il est pratique parce que c'est un petit format (96ml par bouteille je crois) et qu'il est fait de façon à ce que ça ne coule pas. Par contre je trouve ça moins bon au goût que les autres yogourts à boire (de Iogo notamment). On dirait que c'est un yogourt à boire ordinaire dilué dans de l'eau.

March 14, 2017

My 2 year old loves these drinks. I got a 6 pack and 3 are gone before the day is done. It's easy to drink and lots alot of choice for flavors. She drinks one in the grocery store. Just hate that so many stores have different prices on this yogurt.

March 05, 2017

The kids love the IOGO Nano Drinkable Yogurts. The packaging is fun and cute. Love how it's on the go so the kids drink it at recess in school. It's yummy for people of all ages!

February 28, 2017

These little yogurts are great on the go. The health of yogurt without the mess of needing a spoon. A few more flavour varieties would be wonderful.

February 20, 2017

My son loves drinkable yogurt, and I love Iogo Nano! Other drinkable yogurts have an open top. Iogo Nana has a spout top, which is much nicer for an active three year old.

February 20, 2017

My kids consume these things! I feel great about the label and the price tag, I highly recommend for a quick on the go snack for all ages. Even our baby loves them!

February 15, 2017

My kids adore these drinkable yoghurts. You can add them to their lunch and they are great for a grab and go when you're rushing to an after school activity. They are not high in sugar and if my kids like them and they're not totally junky for them, then I like them. Tested by my 3 boys and loved.

February 13, 2017

My son loves this drinkable yogurt. He brings one to school everyday along with his juice box and other snacks. It has become a staple in my household.

February 04, 2017

My kids and I love these drinkable yogurts. I have a day care from my house and younger kids can drink these without making a mess . They taste great and are a great price !

January 24, 2017

My kids and I love it. Not to messy for my kids to use it and a ready to go sback for pretty much all occasions plus its more on the healthy side compared to other snacks which is a bonus too!