Iogo Nano Pouch Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 245 in Yogurt

February 14, 2016

The yogourt is a quality one, but the taste is really weak. Could be an amazing product with some improvements about that. And when eating one, I was feeling that I was losing a lot of the yogourt in the pouch, didn't come out.

February 12, 2016

very good, not very flavored but its ok. super cute and my sister and brother love it! cool and perfect for lunch. but the normal yogurt for IOGO is better

November 23, 2015

I was very disappointed with this product. Flavour was weak and not much product in the pouch

November 23, 2015

I'm disappointed at the taste. A lot of packaging for very little yogurt. Except for kids or convenience factor, it is a low value food idea. Moreover, I might need 4 pouches daily to meet my yogurt consumption,(lol) so it is too expensive for me.

September 27, 2015

My kids love the pouch packages. I like it because it's easy and mess free for my oldest daughter to take to school. I also like that it's super easy for my youngest to feed herself. When we do groceries they automatically go to these when we are in the yogurt section. I highly recommend this product

September 24, 2015

My kids just love these. We normally buy the Iogo yogurt in the container or tubes, we since then tried these and their cute and fun without the mess. Great for school, I wish they had more in a box though, there is only 4.

September 24, 2015

Oh my god! Love that! Good taste and texture!

September 23, 2015

I started buying these for my 6 year old daughter to take to school and she loves them. It's the only thing I pack that I know will not return untouched. The squeezable package makes them more fun and therefore more appealing than a carton and a spoon. Wish they offered more flavours.

September 07, 2015

I got these with a free product coupon and have been buying them ever since for my 2 sons ages 5 and 8. Love that they are a portable healthy snack with no mess. Very easy to squeeze and make sure they are empty.

July 24, 2015

I recently purchased Iogo Nano Pouches for my 2 year old granddaughter. She loved them !!! They are real fruit puree and yogurt mixed in a convenient pouch with a resealable twist cap. They are so much easier for little one.s to eat than the yogurt tubes....she was able to eat them herself. A great on the go snack !!!