IÖGO Nano Pouch Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 265 in Yogurt

Nanö pouch is a nutritious snack containing yogurt and fruit purée. It is made with real fruit, and has no gelatine, no artificial colours or flavours. Nanö pouch is a one-step snack solution for kids, and can be frozen for lunch boxes! Available in four flavours: Apple-Strawberry, Apple-Blueberry, Apple-Peach, Apple-Cherry-Beet.

Nanö pochette est une collation nutritive contenant du yogourt et de la purée. Elle est faite avec de vrais fruits, est sans gélatine, sans colorant ni arôme artificiels. C'est une collation idéale pour les enfants qui peut être congelée afin d'être intégrée à leur boîte à lunch. Offert en 4 saveurs : Pomme-Fraise, Pomme-Bleuet, Pomme-Pêche, Pomme-Cerise-Betterave.

February 03, 2017

Iogo nano pouch is very tasty and good. I Will definitely buy it every week. It is now my favorite snack. I do recommended it to everybody. I love it.

January 27, 2017

I WISH these would go on sale, however I havent noticed yet. Quite expensive - but my daughter eats most of her yogurt at daycare so these are an 'every once in awhile' treat at our house. They are SO good though!!! Perfect for her as she is still quite young and makes a huge mess scooping yogurt out of a container. This is in a convenient squeeze container! She loves the apple blueberry ones as well.

November 09, 2016

I noticed these for the first time at the grocery store when I was attempting to buy my sons usual yogurt products but couldn't because they were all out. I saw these and thought I would get them for him to try. These are a mix of yogurt and fruit purée, apple and strawberry.

These were about $3.50 regular price for 4 pouches which isn't too great but I figured if my son ended up liking them it would be worth it. My son tried these and said he liked them but he would prefer him regular yogurt product so I probably will only buy these again if they are out of our regular products but these are defiantly a healthy choice for the little ones.

February 14, 2016

The yogourt is a quality one, but the taste is really weak. Could be an amazing product with some improvements about that. And when eating one, I was feeling that I was losing a lot of the yogourt in the pouch, didn't come out.

February 12, 2016

very good, not very flavored but its ok. super cute and my sister and brother love it! cool and perfect for lunch. but the normal yogurt for IOGO is better

November 23, 2015

I was very disappointed with this product. Flavour was weak and not much product in the pouch

November 23, 2015

I'm disappointed at the taste. A lot of packaging for very little yogurt. Except for kids or convenience factor, it is a low value food idea. Moreover, I might need 4 pouches daily to meet my yogurt consumption,(lol) so it is too expensive for me.

September 27, 2015

My kids love the pouch packages. I like it because it's easy and mess free for my oldest daughter to take to school. I also like that it's super easy for my youngest to feed herself. When we do groceries they automatically go to these when we are in the yogurt section. I highly recommend this product

September 24, 2015

My kids just love these. We normally buy the Iogo yogurt in the container or tubes, we since then tried these and their cute and fun without the mess. Great for school, I wish they had more in a box though, there is only 4.

September 24, 2015

Oh my god! Love that! Good taste and texture!