it Cosmetics Celebration Foundation

it Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Reviews

Ranked #305 out of 595 in Foundation

August 23, 2016

Super pricy but worth the money.. I break out with all kinds of foundation, and even for the first couple weeks with this stuff I broke out so I thought I was out a ton of money.. but after my skin adjusted, I feel naked without it! You don't need much to cover up skin, a quick swipe here and there and voila, I'm ready for the day! I miss mine, I ran out and they no longer have my shade on the Shopping Channel (only reasonable priced place to buy IT Cosmetics in Canada) Will buy again when my shade comes back!

April 01, 2015

This is a really nice foundation, but I find it does tend to feel a little thick and hard to blend out on me. Other than that I love the finish and the coverage!

March 03, 2015

Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream: Unfortunately this foundation shade in medium was even darker than the powder for my fair skin (see the swatch under the eye cream image) I didn't test this or the eye cream from the publicity set because I'm including them in a giveaway package but I did test the set from a family member who purchased the products on QVC in the FAIR shade. The fair shade was also dark for my fair skin but the formula was creamy, lightweight and blendable. It didn't leave any streaks nor did it settle on the skin. I love the innovative little container that allows you to press out the right amount of foundation at a time. The compact is gorgeous even if slightly on the bulky side. My only issue is that there's no color option for extremely fair skin complexions

December 05, 2014

This was my first time trying a powder foundation and not my last. I have oily skin and this powder seemed to control shine. #ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

November 21, 2014

I have very sensitive skin which is often dry. I also have patches of red and brown spots. I tried just about every Foundation but it always left my skin dry and one could tell I had foundation on which is not the natural result I was looking for.

After seeing this product on the Shopping Channel, I decided to give it a try. This is the best purchase I have ever made and I'm sold for life on this product. When I applied it, it looked like I did not have any layer of makeup on, just a luminous skin, even toned and it makes me look like I have perfect natural skin.

I actually received many compliments, people just saying how my skin looked lovely and they wanted to know what was my secret. From now on, this is the Foundation for me, this is a 10 , it makes me feel so much better on how I look.

July 13, 2014

I love this foundation, it looks very natural and it is extremely fast to use. However, it is quite expensive and the only place I've found it in canada is the shopping channel.

June 03, 2014

I went back and forth trying to decide if I wanted to spend that much on foundation, but I am so glad I did it. It has such nice coverage, it doesn't cake on, feels like you are not even wearing makeup!!! SO worth the money and my face looks amazing when I have it on!!!

May 19, 2014

I absolutely love this foundation! It feels silky and soft to touch, full coverage and it takes just a minute to apply!

February 17, 2014

Full great coverage. Lasts almost the whole work day. I love it.

June 23, 2013

This is by far my favorite foundation. It goes on smoothe and does not settle in fine lines. It's definitely not cakey and it is buildable so it gives extra coverage where it is needed. I purchased the light colour and it's a perfect match.

It took a long time, but I finally found a foundation that enhances my skin, not my flaws.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!