It Would Be Funny … If It Wasn’t My Life by Lisa Dow

It Would Be Funny … If It Wasn’t My Life by Lisa Dow Reviews

1 review
Ranked #863 out of 960 in Books

June 09, 2009

This book is unbelievably hilarious. My sister bought it for me for Christmas because she thought I would enjoy it, and I have to say it was an excellent choice. It tells the story of Kit and her best friend Mel who are both 30 somethings living in downtown Toronto. They have been best friends all of their lives and moved from their hometown of North Bay to Toronto upon graduating. The book chronicles their lives and their often hilarious relationship woes. I laughed out loud throughout the WHOLE book.

My favourite part about it is that it is set in Toronto, and many of the locations are places that I have actually been and have some familiarity with. This adds an enjoyable dimension to the story (The part about the “train people” is my life LOL). The characters were so relatable – my best friend and I act exactly like the girls in the story. I have recommended this book to a number of girls and they have all loved it. It is nice light funny read and I highly recommend it!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches