Jacob's Creek Moscato

Jacob's Creek Moscato Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 62 in White Wine

January 08, 2017

I currently buy this two at a time. it is a great taste and the bubbles are so pleasant. I usually bring this out for friends who are not serious wine drinkers because it is not dry and mixes will to appease some tastes. If making sangria this is a great addition to your recipe.

November 25, 2016

This is a wine for any occasion and will please a wide variety of audiences. The sweetness makes it a good starter wine for less experienced wine drinkers. It isn't expensive but it gives you more than what your paid for. Highly recommend, very enjoyable product.

October 27, 2016

I LOVE this wine! Anything sweet I am into. The price is great as well. This is really good by itself or even in a white sangria.I suggest that if you have it by itself, make sure you are having it really really cold

October 21, 2016

The price is right and it's a crowd pleaser!
    This is the go-to wine at our house. It's light and refreshing. Most of my family likes sweet wines, this one is sweet but not too sweet for those of us (*ahem* me) who likes something more tart.

September 05, 2016

This is a really good wine for a girls night out/in. It's slightly pricier than the Barefoot Moscato (11 CAD vs 10 CAD), but I like it better because it isn't as sweet.

May 30, 2016

I am obsessed with this wine. Here is my recipe - put the wine in the freezer for 2-3 hours before you want to drink it. It will become slushy but not frozen. Add a shot of peach schnapps to each glass for the perfect summer drink. Yumm!!!

May 30, 2016

I could go on about this wine. Price is amazing, taste is even better. Love Love Love it. Always have a bottle in my fridge to treat myself. highly recommend for people who do not love the taste of wine because this is the perfect wine for those type of people

May 17, 2016

I love Jacob's Creek wine, I always get the Rose Moscato and that is the first wine from this brand that I have tried. I actually love it so I thought I would give this original moscato a try. I really did not like it, it was not a smooth taste. I guess it's just not as fruity as I would like compared to what I normally drink.

May 06, 2016

Jacob's Creek is a super inexpensive but delicious wine, Moscato is one of my favourites. It's very smooth and not too strong, a little sweet but super easy to drink. It's very nice for people who aren't HUGE wine drinkers. Great for summer sangria with strawberries.

May 06, 2016

This Moscato is my all ti.e favourite eight now. NY fiend introduced this to me and I fell in love. It's not to sweet, and leave a great taste in your mouth. Kinda tastes like a champagne. But for the price this is amazing Moscato.