Jambarry Nail Wraps Reviews

Ranked #856 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

May 29, 2015

I never have them last the length of time that the sales people say they do, they always pull up on the edges (maybe I clean my house too much or my hands are too wet all the time wiping things down). I hear other brands are better and cheaper

May 12, 2015

They are easy to apply, stay on for 10-14 days before my nails grow out and I need to remove them. Lots of styles and colors to choose from.

1.5/5

September 06, 2014

I bought these from a fair and they didn't work as they said. I did exactly what the directions said. I finally used them on my toe nails because they didn't look so horrible as they did on my fingernails.

August 25, 2014

I tried these and was annoyed. I had a hard time matching up my bails. When I got them on sure theologies nice but as soon as thet got wet they peeled off. I tried many wraps vut this one I won't be buying unless they come waterproof

August 05, 2014

LOVE THEM!!!! They last at least 2 weeks on your fingers and look great the whole time!!!!!!

July 16, 2014

I had issues applying the nail wraps to all of my nails. I have very curves nails and becuase of the curve the wrap wrinkled at the end of every nail. Because of the wrinkle, they got caught on things and ripped. If my nails are very short they work great. I do love all the styles to pick from and think they are a great idea for those not wanting to pay for a professional manicure. They do last for a long time.

May 20, 2014

I love these wraps. The price is a little up there if you compare to a bottle of nail polish. If you look at how long they last (up to 3 weeks on fingers, up to 5 weeks on toes) compared to nail polish you buy in the drug store they are a great price....and much cheaper then going to a salon. They don't chip, crack, peel off, no chemicals, and safe for even babies to wear. Once you get practiced at putting them on it doesn't take long at all, and different application processes work best for different people. I love these wraps so much I joined and now sell them.