Jamberry Nail Lacquer Reviews

Ranked #553 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

June 29, 2016

LOVE LOVE Jamberry Nail Lacquer. It goes on smoothly and dries super fast - by the time I have finished the first coat on my second hand my first hand is already dry (no tackiness). They have beautiful colours and I love that they have the 5 Free Formula with no harsh chemicals.

April 28, 2016

This polish is great. Goes on easy and you dont need amillion coats to get the colour. It is derable and the colour choices are great.....so many to pick from.

February 09, 2016

Jamberry lacquer is the best polish I've used in a long time. It goes on fast and smooth and dries so quickly. It takes forever to fade or chip. The pigment is wonderful. The colors are vibrant. It come in lots of different finishes making for done very cool and unique looks. The fact that it is "5-free" is great - less chemicals the better! A plus for this product!

December 05, 2014

I was a little skeptical to try this polish since it's a bit pricey at $17 for a bottle, but if you host a Jamberry party, you could earn it as a half priced item and that makes it better!

After using this polish I really noticed how awesome it is! Goes on smooth, and thick. I only needed one coat and the coverage was AMAZING. It's also lasted a lot long and better then normal polish I have used.