Jamieson cranberry

Jamieson cranberry Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

October 13, 2016

Jamieson Cranberry 250 mg helps treat and prevent urinary tract infections. Each capsule is derived from 250 mg of fresh, pure cranberry juice concentrate.
• Support of a healthy urinary tract
• Prevention of recurrent urinary tract infections
I actually use this every time I feel a urinary tract infection coming on and it work 100 percent. i have never had to go and get antibiotics from a hospital and this is chock full of antioxidants as well. the bottle lasts forever. i think I paid 15 for mine but you only need to use as needed.

September 30, 2016

Amazing product, recommended to prevent UTI's and it worked!! I have been over two years with the help of cranberry supplements, which do not have the horrible taste of cranberry juice and are a lot more concentrated. I would recommend this to any one suffering an episode of UTI or for prevention in those prone, it really helps.

March 29, 2016

These capsules work great for prevention and treatment of uti's. I take them if I feel like i'm getting an infection, and/or once I have a uti and it either shortens the infection or prevents it altogether. I also suffer from overactive bladder and I find that with regular use, my overall bladder health seems better (I currently do not take prescription medication for my oab, just cranberry). The jameison brand also carries a Cran-C combination which I tend to use in the winter months. I have never tried another brand because this brand works great for me.

I recommend these for anyone who does not like the taste of cranberry, as the capsule is much easier to take.

March 16, 2016

These are a godsend for those who suffer from frequent bladder infections. I take these whenever I feel a bladder infection beginning and it almost always staves it off. I used to take them daily, as a preventative measure, but now only as needed. They are a great price and very effective.

February 14, 2016

It works so well when I feel a bladder infection coming on I take Jamieson cranberry. It works every time in protecting and preventing!

January 25, 2016

For several years now, each time I feel a bladder infection coming on I take Jamieson cranberry. It works every time in protecting and preventing!

November 20, 2015

These are great to take on a daily bases. They also are good to take if you feel like you're about to bladder infection. It's easy to swallow and it doesn't taste bad.