Janes Pub Style Chicken Nuggets

Janes Pub Style Chicken Nuggets Reviews

Ranked #712 out of 2312 in Grocery

November 08, 2016

We just had Jane's chicken nuggets for diner tonight. They have a tasty seasoning and their quality is consistent. All white meat nuggets for the win!

November 08, 2016

These are great, they taste just like the nugggets you get at a restaurant. The white meat inside actually tastes like chicken and the outside crisps as though it has been fried. They are the best chicken nuggets bought from a store that taste authentic.

November 08, 2016

just cooked these for dinner tonight and they are delicious! we dip them in a spicy chili plum sauce to add some extra flavour! these are a family favourite and the price is good too!

August 15, 2016

These nuggets are excellent and worth every penny. I just shove them in the oven with some fries and we have a really nice supper. I've only bought them once, but will definitely be buying them again.

May 09, 2016

I really like these chicken fingers they are all white meat and very good quality the price can be slightly high but if you search around they are always on sale somewhere. They cook well and are never dry or bland.

February 11, 2016

My son loves chicken nuggets and we can alwayd be sure of taste and quality with Janes. He is a fussy eater and he never turns them away when offered for dinner.

June 13, 2015

My favourite go to nuggets. Just like the chicken burgers, they don't disappoint. Very pub - like taste.

Again, kinda pricey but when on sale it's great.

June 08, 2015

My toddler lovea nuggets as most do, I thought I would try Jane's. The only reason I did was because they were on sale from 12 down to 5 , and I wished I never wasted the 5 bucks. I can't believe people would pay 12 . They were inedible for my toddler until I took all the breading off. It was so full of black pepper that it was disgusting to eat , as well as so hot esp for a child's mouth .It was every single one so not a machine mishap .