Jergens BB Hand Perfecting Hand Cream SPF 20 Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 297 in Hand Lotions & Creams

January 16, 2017

Like all Jergens products, this lotion absorbs well and seems to be non-irritating. The lotion looks a bit like foundation - it's a fairly similar color to mine! It has quite a strong smell (kind of clean, kind of flowery - can't quite put my finger on it) that disappears quickly once the lotion is absorbed. The color blends into the skin and doesn't seem to much affect the appearance of the hands. I have not noticed any significant change in the appearance of my hands while using this lotion (every day for about a month so far...it's what's in my purse). My favorite feature of this lotion is that it has SPF - your hands tell your age before anything else so it is so important to protect them! I love the absorption rate of this lotion, but wish it was a bit more hydrating. Overall, it's a decent hand cream. It doesn't perform any miracles, but it does have SPF which makes it a winner in my books.

January 16, 2017

Très bon produit de qualité . Abordable et accessible un peut partout . J adore et je le recommande fortement !
    Merci pour ce bon produit !! Je n hésiterai pas a le racheter :)

January 12, 2017

I have had #JergensBBHAND cream in my house for a while, it is a perfecting hand cream with SPF 20 and dose so many wonders for my hands when I bag my flyer's & paper's that I deliver to many homes. My hands get really rough and dry from the paper's all the time and I use my hand cream before and after and my hands are not as dry as they were before I started using my Jergens. My all time favorite for years has been Jergens I just love the smell it has !!!

December 25, 2016

I like how it offers spf coverage as it is one of the most effective way to slow down aging. It doesn't get sticky after application and it does moisturize your hands. The thing that gets me however, is how strong the scent is. It has a strong floral scent which i personally do not like.

It doesn't have a wow factor but it does fulfill the basic moisturizing duty.

September 13, 2016

Absolutely love !!!!! this soft moisturizing bb hand Cream. .great for everyday use..always keep in in My purse..scent is nice and light too.. buy this every few weeks

August 15, 2016

i really like this hand cream and jergens has good quality products.that being said,this hand cream delivers no more than that a nice hand cream with an added bonus of spf.i did not find anything special with this hand cream after using a tube.it claims in 5 days diminshes dark spots,well did not do that with my dark spots.says even skin tone.i found no difference.i gave it thumbs up for being a good hand cream and would buy again,just i believe not as claims

April 23, 2016

I love this product, nice smell and very moisturizing.keeps your hands looking fabulous. I will definitely recommend it..try it and you will love it..great product

February 08, 2016

I am so glad there is a drugstore option for SPF hand creams! I used to use sunscreen on my hands to help protect them from age spots and wrinkles however this one from Jergens makes it alot more portable and it smells great as well! I cannot attest to its skin perfecting claims but just the fact that it is an SPF hand cream seals the deal for me!

February 03, 2016

Cette BB crème pour les mains est nouvelle. Je l'aime bien car en plus d'être une crème perfectrice pour les mains, elle contient un écran solaire FPS 20 qui protège nos mains et empêche par le fait même que des taches brunes indésirées s'installent. Par contre, la fragrance est un peu trop forte pour moi.

November 30, 2015

i also got this as a bonus. Not greasy and smells nice