Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #721 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 27, 2016

I work a lot with my hands and I develop really dry patches on my hands so I went and bought ultra healing lotion from jergens hoping it would fix the problem and I'm usually a really big fan of their products. I do not recommend this product. It made the soft parts of my hands really silky soft but the dry patches only lasted soft for not even an hour before having to reapply again.

January 06, 2016

I would recommend this as an inexpensive lotion for really dry skin, but it does have it's flaws. It's not the best moisturizer I've ever used, but it does get the job done in a pinch. I find that I have to use more of it than I would with some other lotions. The other thing I don't like about it is it leaves a weird almost greasy-like finish on my hands, although they are well moisturized. The smell is nice and I have very sensitive skin, and it doesn't irritate my skin.

May 05, 2015

I never really had much to say about lotions, as I found them usually of two types. The ones that left you feeling greasy and slimy, after using them. Or the ones that felt alright going on, but did not make much of a change to the skin and disappeared within a few hours.
I have in my possession 5 different lotions now, ranging in price low to high- with no real benefit. I also bought the Jergens Ultra Healing lotion. What a surprise. This really works. If you have areas of dry, ruff skin, or your skin is just not feeling as smooth as you would like, do yourself a favor and try this product. I am a diabetic and my feet get very dry, especially my heels. I tried this lotion on my feet, and I could not believe the change in the way my feet looked, and felt. Of course, then it was to my hands, legs, etc. with the same great results.
All the others go in the trash- this is the one for me!

April 21, 2015

I have sensitive skin and this in one product that has never bothered me. I don't really use alot of lotions for my skin but was in the market of looking for one. It has a nice consistency that is not runny, but neither is it thick or sticky. It goes on easy, keeps hands from chapping (which is a HUGE problem for me in winter months). I use it on hands, elbows and legs throughout the 1 week and the results were amazing. It worked the best on my hands I didn't notice how dry my hands actually were until i started using this lotion, my nailbeds and palms look and feel moisturized. Works every bit as good as more expensive products. I recommend this to anyone which dry skin, I will be using this lotion for now on... Plus.. its cruelty free :D

November 22, 2014

My whole family uses it and it works.

May 28, 2014

The price is great for the size of product you receive. The smell is okay, not too strong. I do find it moisturizing, but don't really think there's any lasting benefits to using it. I used this mostly on my hands during the winter months and had to reapply a lot to get any kind of benefit from it. But during the warmer months, it was suitable to use. I personally, would not buy this product again because I know there's better out there, but if you want an average lotion, this does the job.

November 17, 2013

I received a free sample and I am quite happy with this product. It does have a strong scent so it wouldn't be good for my scent free workplace, but for home I am using it quite often. It isn't to greasy and seems to provide the moisturizing properties I am looking for.

July 05, 2013

This is the ultimate therapy for dry skin. It seeps deep into my skin and helps heal the surface. I see immediate improvements in my skin's texture and appearance.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS