Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum
Good

Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum Reviews

Ranked #889 out of 1250 in Perfume

March 03, 2016

This perfume smells divine! I would wear it everyday if it wasn't so expensive! But it is worth every penny. The staying power is AMAZING! Highly recommend for a fall / winter perfume.

January 09, 2016

This is one of the nicest fragrances I've smelled in a long time, it has an amazing staying power. I just love it.

September 27, 2014

I put this perfume on after my shower and walked by my husband who said "That smells nice". You know you have a winner with this fraquence. When I first put this perfume on, it made me feel glamourest and confident. . this particular perfume has Tiger Orchid as the top note, Toffee as the middle note and Indonesian Patchouli as the final note that should last the day. The bottle is a pink jewel-colored Venetian Murano glass. The cost is an affordable $75 for 2 oz. I would highly recommend this perfume. The only thing that I don't like about this fraquence is it doesn't last on me.

August 21, 2013

Perfume is such a personal preference but I love when my husband picks out my fragrance for me and this is one of the ones he got me for Christmas last year. I love this scent! I get many compliments on it and it just really suits me well. I don't find it overpowering at all and sometimes feel like I need a boost spray later in the day especially if I am going out! It is well described " Luminous green top notes join a heart of rich and exotic tiger orchid and lingering base notes of sweet toffee and Indonesian patchouli to leave a sensual memory on the skin." The bottle is absolutely beautiful too. Something about a pretty perfume and a pretty bottle makes this a win win not to mention that my hubby loves it!

August 10, 2013

If there is one perfume you need to buy its this one. Its not to strong or harsh or flowery.. Its got a very long lasting power and men LOVE it! a must buy.. i've already bought 4 bottles!

March 17, 2011

I love the Jimmy Choo scent because it's not flowery and girly like other perfumes this Spring, instead it a little heavier and it's almost a little masculine - which in my opinion makes it kind of sexy. The first time I wore it got a number of compliments on how good I smelled - including my fiancé, so I will definitely be buying this perfume when I'm through with the bottle I have.

**I received this product for review purposes