Joe Fresh Tinted Lip Balm

Joe Fresh Tinted Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #654 out of 787 in Lip Balm

August 06, 2014

New for Spring 2014, I had to try it!! I bought the red, "Rouge" and it's the perfect level of sheer-ness for a tinted lip balm. The colour is buildable and the texture was great - slippery without being sticky or slimy and it didn't bleed into the fine lines around my lips (ymmv) which was a nice change lol I hope this product remains in the Joe Fresh lineup because I want all of the colours.

April 19, 2011

I picked up some Joe Fresh Tinted Lip Balm on the weekend in coral and blush. I'd say overall, it was decent. I'm not always a fan of lipstick because it feels cakey sometimes so I like to stick with tinted lip balms. This was right up my alley! The colours were great and they also kept my lips coloured and moisturized. I think it's great for every day use or when you don't want to over do it. I would recommend this if you're looking for something simple without paying too much. It's the same price as most other drugstore lipsticks but has the added benefit of moisture. I'd buy it again!