• John Frieda Weather Works Shampoo
  • John Frieda Weather Works Shampoo
Good

John Frieda Weather Works Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #825 out of 937 in Shampoo

Created for all hair types, Weather-Proofing Shampoo creates a barrier that blocks out heat and humidity providing essential preparation for weather-resistant hair. It contains a special ‘Shielding Technology’ that creates a barrier for humidity resistance, static control and UV protection. The shampoo is formulated to provide silky-smooth texture and to control frizz year round.

February 11, 2010

I just bought this shampoo recently. I got it for a discount at the dollarstore believe it or not! It's amazing!!! My hair is normally frizzy, puffy... you know, out of control. This works wonders. It helped keep my hair soft, smooth, not frizzy or puffy and didn't tangle my hair one bit. I highly recommend it!

December 26, 2009

I looooooooove this stuff!!!!!! i have thick, long, curly, colour treated hair that i straighten every time i wash my hair. i need something with frizz control/ protection from humidity, something that helps keep my hair soft and shiny, and protects it from heat/sun (i tan a lot!) as well as static. this stuff does all that for me! in combination with John Freida's thermal protection frizz control serum i'm set for life and whatever weather it wants to throw my way:) this shampoo/conditioner smells amazing but not too strong (i get compliments all the time) and i find if you leave the conditioner in for 2 or more minutes its absolutely amazing on dry hair. i strongly reccommend this product for my fellow curly haired ladies out there.. it will become your best friend!

February 06, 2009

My hair is really frizzy and staticky in the winter and I was looking for a good product that would tame my hair at least for some of the day if not all of it and when I saw this on the shelf I thought it would definitely help me.
I was shocked and disappointed (since I usually love John Frieda products) to see that it really did nothing for my hair.
The smell was nice and subtle, it seemed like a good quality shampoo, but after I was done my usual routine, my hair looked just like I'd shampooed it with the average pharmacy brand shampoo.
I really didn't see anything exceptional come out of this shampoo and I'm a little sad that I wasted 11 dollars on something that does nothing.
If you have normal hair, it might be a good preventive measure if you want to use this shampoo, but if you have problems with frizz and static already, take your money elsewhere.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products