Johnson & Johnson Rolled Gauze
Good

Johnson & Johnson Rolled Gauze Reviews

Ranked #201 out of 541 in Misc

February 29, 2016

When my fur baby cut his paw open and needed stitches. I had to redress his wound, and this was the gauze that I used. I loved it! It was easy to cut into smaller portions and it was soft and moved easily along with his movements. Great product!

April 12, 2015

Really useful for cuts or burns. I've been accidentally burnt once as a kid from making french toast and I needed to use some gauze and cream and burns hurt a lot. This helped out a lot to heal myself. This pretty useful to have around the house.

What do you think, have you tried it?

April 11, 2015

Being a PSW for 27 years I used this product by #Johnson & #Johnson for many years it has been the number one brand that we used in the hospitals, nursing homes and in home care for changing bandages on patients and clients . It absorbs well, covers infected or open areas but allowing skin to breath which is very important for speeding up the healing and it helps not let infections happen and it is also great for wrapping knees, ankles and elbows because it is soft and comfortable and allows movement. I highly recommend @JohnsonRolledGauze.

April 11, 2015

Johnson & Johnson makes all different kinds of products. This rolled gauze is an excellent and affordable product. It has come in handy so many times at our house. My husband gets cut every so often on his job and I roll some of this around the wound with Neosporin to keep bacteria out. It's a great item.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!