Johnson's Natural Baby Shampoo

Johnson's Natural Baby Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 168 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

Combines 98% naturally derived ingredients and over 100 years of trusted baby care knowledge to gently cleanse hair to leave it smelling fresh and feeling soft. Simply made to our Best For Baby Naturals Standard, this No More Tears formula baby shampoo is as gentle to the eyes as pure water and contains our Allerfree fragrance.

August 13, 2015

I love the natural line of products. They are great, my son has had no adverse reactions and they are not as expensive as some of the other organic and natural products like Burt's Bee's. We still buy them and will continue to do so (my son is almost 18 months).

June 09, 2015

As a new momma I wanted to know what the best and safest product was to use on my bambino in the bath. My girlfriends immediately responded with "Johnson's Natural Baby Shampoo!" It is so gentle on my baby's tender skin and hair. I love the way my baby smells after a bath and I feel good knowing I've used something made with 97% natural ingredients. As a plus, one tiny pump goes a long, long way. My little one is 6 months old and I've only gone through one bottle. For someone who washes hair every day that is simply amazing!

July 08, 2014

My kids have sensitive skin and this product bothered one of the boys. I also didn't love that it wasn't as "natural" as the packaging led me to believe at first. It's better than their regulas shampoo but still not as good/natural as it could be.

June 25, 2014

I was racking my brain trying to figure out what to wash my compression stocking in. They have to be hand washed, no detergent etc. and at $80.00/pair you don't want to damage them. Well I remember my husbands Doctor telling him to wash his eyes with this baby shampoo, and him mentioning how gentle it was. I tried it on the stockings, they came clean so easily, then I tried it on a few other delicate items I needed to hand wash. An excellent product, so versatile, and not expensive at all. Thank you Johnson's.

August 13, 2013

I used this on my daughter when she had cradle cap and it cleared it right up. It is also gentle on sensitive skin and has a nice light smell

June 01, 2012

I don't have a baby, nor do I look after babies, but I do use this shampoo to wash my makeup brushes.

This is gentle enough that it is kind to my big soft brushes, but still strong enough to cut through the oils and buildup in my foundation brushes. It's cheaper and more accessible than a brush specific cleanser and it gets the job done well. A !

May 18, 2012

Love this for my baby girl. Gentle and doesn't irritate or dry out her skin.

April 22, 2012

This is great!!!! my oldest daughter had senitive when she was a baby and this worked wonders on her skin and head sometimes when i washed her with the body wash it would still bother her skin so i not only washed her head with this but also her body was great

April 10, 2012

This product is great and very affordable. My little guy has a bad case of Eczema and this is the only shampoo product I can use without him breaking out, they price is right, you only need a dime size amount, a little bit goes a long way.

November 30, 2011

I love the fact that this product is natural! It smells great and is very gentle on the baby. I love this product.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS