Johnsonville Italiano! Mild Sausage

Johnsonville Italiano! Mild Sausage Reviews

Ranked #187 out of 2329 in Grocery

October 05, 2016

This is great as a pizza topping, in spaghetti sauce and chili's or other soups. It has a really nice flavor and is not overloaded with fennel like some other brands are. There is a delicate sweet flavor and I like that it's already out of the casing so I can mince it like hamburger. Saves time. Great price too.

June 24, 2016

I love the taste of these saisages. They come in a 5 pack and make for a lovely meal and I serve them to company often. I love all their sausages, even the hot ones.

April 09, 2016

I picked this up last minuter and only because it was on sale but I really enjoyed it and will be adding it to my shopping list more often!! Good up nicely with great flavour, not to fatty!

April 05, 2016

I love Johnsonville Italian! sausages for slicing up in pasta. They have a very good quality taste and are juicy, flavourful, and plump. These are easy to cook and prepare, and taste just as great on the barbecue and placed in a bun! I have never had one of those "filler bits" in a bite of a Johnsonville sausage - you know, the white bits, or the crunchy parts that gross you out when you feel them.

Price is the only deterrent, but we pick these up on sale often!

April 05, 2016

I picked up this sausage from Save On for $5.49.
    I grabbed it because I was putting together some breakfast burritos for the week.
    It cooked up nicely, was a bit fatty. Not much more grease then a lean ground beef though.
    Pretty nice flavour. Next time I will try the spicy version to add a little more kick
    to our breakfast burritos. I just threw in some spinach, scrambled eggs, salsa, cheese and
    this sausage. Wrapped them up and threw them in the freezer. They heated up nicely
    in the microwave for breakfast. A little runny. But I am sure that's from the salsa.
    Decent portion size! Made 6 wraps.

anasuhop added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Binge worthy

Maldives

megvdlz has posted in the forum topic
    Hawaii Trip - suggestions?

Blackheads