Johnsonville Italiano! Mild Sausage

Johnsonville Italiano! Mild Sausage Reviews

Ranked #154 out of 2312 in Grocery

October 05, 2016

This is great as a pizza topping, in spaghetti sauce and chili's or other soups. It has a really nice flavor and is not overloaded with fennel like some other brands are. There is a delicate sweet flavor and I like that it's already out of the casing so I can mince it like hamburger. Saves time. Great price too.

June 24, 2016

I love the taste of these saisages. They come in a 5 pack and make for a lovely meal and I serve them to company often. I love all their sausages, even the hot ones.

April 09, 2016

I picked this up last minuter and only because it was on sale but I really enjoyed it and will be adding it to my shopping list more often!! Good up nicely with great flavour, not to fatty!

April 05, 2016

I love Johnsonville Italian! sausages for slicing up in pasta. They have a very good quality taste and are juicy, flavourful, and plump. These are easy to cook and prepare, and taste just as great on the barbecue and placed in a bun! I have never had one of those "filler bits" in a bite of a Johnsonville sausage - you know, the white bits, or the crunchy parts that gross you out when you feel them.

Price is the only deterrent, but we pick these up on sale often!

April 05, 2016

I picked up this sausage from Save On for $5.49.
I grabbed it because I was putting together some breakfast burritos for the week.
It cooked up nicely, was a bit fatty. Not much more grease then a lean ground beef though.
Pretty nice flavour. Next time I will try the spicy version to add a little more kick
to our breakfast burritos. I just threw in some spinach, scrambled eggs, salsa, cheese and
this sausage. Wrapped them up and threw them in the freezer. They heated up nicely
in the microwave for breakfast. A little runny. But I am sure that's from the salsa.
Decent portion size! Made 6 wraps.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier