Jordans Muesli Organic Reviews

Ranked #302 out of 322 in Cereal

September 14, 2016

The variety called Burstin' with nuts is the best in my opinion. You don't find teeny, tiny bits of nuts. They have like halves of Brazil nuts (one of my faves) almonds etc. The best tasting ever but also very pricey. Grab some when it's on sale and see.

October 24, 2012

I love this stuff! I put it in my greek yogurt every morning! The mixed nut one is my favorite!

April 12, 2012

Jordans have undergone some rebranding and the packaging is no longer the same. Now each of the muesli varieties come in cardboard boxes with an inner bag containing the muesli. The box does reseal between use and is a better design than the previous bag. The mueslis flavour also stays fresh and consistent throughout.

This cereal is a blend of organic cereal flakes, wholegrain wheat and oat flakes, dried friuts, sultana, coconut chips, raisins, roasted hazelnuts and sunflower seeds. Its healthy, nutritious, filling and tastes really good. The muesli contains:
No added sugar
No added salt
No artificial flavourings, colorings or preservatives
No GM ingredients
No hydrogenated oils
High in fibre
Suitable for vegetarians

A wide variety of fruits, nuts and grains result in a wonderful blend that has exactly the right texture. Each spoonful has the necessary sweetness and the nuts add a pleasing crunch and unique flavour that favourably contrasts the other ingredients.

This muesli fills me up andkeeps me going till lunchtime. Its one of my favourite muesli and i am quite tempted to try a few others in the range to see what they are like too. Jordans dont make the cheapest cereal on the supermarket shelf but its totally worth the money.