Josie Maran Argan Color Stick
Good

Josie Maran Argan Color Stick Reviews

Ranked #340 out of 534 in Blush

January 17, 2017

I'm pretty disappointed overall with this product. I have a miniature sample (in the shade Rosey, 5.9g) of this product that I purchased in a large sample set kit from Sephora and I really liked it at first but 2 months after I found that the product became really solid, stiff. It's kind of like sticky in texture and I don't really understand it, I can only pick up the glitter and no colour. I'm not too sure why it got to this stage, it is very strange. I would not purchase this product and would not recommend it. I'm very saddened by this product because there are so many products from this brand that perform so well. I really wanted to like it.

October 23, 2013

I love this versatile product. I use it as a blush, but it can also be used on your lips. It is nicely creamy - it goes on easily and can be spread with only your fingers. It applies lightly for layering, to build up the color. The argan oil makes it soft and nice on my skin. A definite recommendation.