• Jouviance Facial Sculpting Serum
Good

Jouviance Facial Sculpting Serum Reviews

Ranked #815 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 07, 2014

This is a fairly pricey product, but for what it does, I feel it is amazing value. I am not a stickler for high-end products - my go to face routine is ponds cold cream, cetaphil gentle skin cleanser, st ives collogen moisturizer and vichy under-eye serum. This product has just been added to my roster! Like the commenter below stated - it makes my skin feel like pure, fresh, clean silk - perfect for making my foundation apply smoothly. I don't even use a primer anymore! Highly recommended. If curious - go to your nearest retailer and ask for a free sample before taking the $95 plunge!

January 20, 2012

Ive tried a few Jouviance skin care products and the product is always so perfect for my sensitive skin.The product is expensive but after trying so many skin care products that just did not agree with my skin this is one of the best.The serum absorbs quickly leaving the skin so velvety soft and makes my face feel so good.It claims that it is developed by a leading dermatologist,the Facial Sculpting Serum helps to reveal more defined facial contours, accentuating the jawline as it lifts, firms and rejuvenates the skin – making the face appear youthfully refined.I haven't used it long enough to tell but just know I love how it makes my skin feel.