Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 1233 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.

January 17, 2017

Juicy couture Viva La Juicy is my absolute favourite perfume. I always try a different perfume but this one is always my go to! Love the look of the bottle and the scent is to die for!

December 18, 2016

This is my all time favourite perfume. It's so girly, fruit and floral. Every single time I've ever worn it, I got compliments ALL day. It lasts so long! I'll think I can't smell it anymore, walk into a room and someone will tell me I smell amazing. The bottle is adorable as always. The only downside is the price, but it's worth it.

December 07, 2016

Great sugary smell . This type of eau de toilette is the kind with a lot of power so you don't need a lot to go along. This is one of a big collection of Juicy couture eau de toilette. For a fact the bottle is well designed pretty as girly.

December 07, 2016

One of my favorite because of the sweet and fresh sent. Have purchased it for friends and family and general consensus is they all like it. Highly recommended....give it a try if you have and I'm confident you will purchase it.

November 29, 2016

I LOVE this perfume. It's the first perfume I ever bought and a few years later it's still my favorite. Perfumes seem to never stay on me usually but with this Juicy Couture one, I often find myself sniffing my wrists throughout the day because it still smells so good! The smell is refeshing and girly, I recommend it!

November 29, 2016

Beautiful, fun, sweet fragrance. I had this in the travel roller bottle, then bought the sample size trio. It's a great summer fragrance. Doesn't last all that long though... maybe 6 hours, most. Now I use it to spray on my scarves, or on my cardigans/blazers and that seems to last a little longer. If you like this one, try the Juicy Couture Gold - Seriously AMAZING.

November 17, 2016

I got this as a sample and I really liked it! I would probably go buy it because it is now one of my favourites. The smell isn't flowery, it's more sweet and fresh! It lasts for a good part of the day too!

November 17, 2016

I had received this perfume as a gift for my birthday one year and I fell head over heals for it!!! It has such an amazing girly scent that literally lasts all day and it isn't one of those scents that will make some people sick it is perfect for day or night.

October 02, 2016

J'ai testé le parfum chez une amie lors de plusieurs soirée chez elle. Odeur différente ,féminine et agréable sur la peau. Tiens bien sur ma peau pour moi.

October 01, 2016

i find this to be over priced and they are just ok nothing that you couldnt get from the drug store i wasnt impressed to be honest after all the hype i was alittle disappointed