Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 1213 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.

November 29, 2016

I LOVE this perfume. It's the first perfume I ever bought and a few years later it's still my favorite. Perfumes seem to never stay on me usually but with this Juicy Couture one, I often find myself sniffing my wrists throughout the day because it still smells so good! The smell is refeshing and girly, I recommend it!

November 29, 2016

Beautiful, fun, sweet fragrance. I had this in the travel roller bottle, then bought the sample size trio. It's a great summer fragrance. Doesn't last all that long though... maybe 6 hours, most. Now I use it to spray on my scarves, or on my cardigans/blazers and that seems to last a little longer. If you like this one, try the Juicy Couture Gold - Seriously AMAZING.

November 17, 2016

I got this as a sample and I really liked it! I would probably go buy it because it is now one of my favourites. The smell isn't flowery, it's more sweet and fresh! It lasts for a good part of the day too!

November 17, 2016

I had received this perfume as a gift for my birthday one year and I fell head over heals for it!!! It has such an amazing girly scent that literally lasts all day and it isn't one of those scents that will make some people sick it is perfect for day or night.

October 02, 2016

J'ai testé le parfum chez une amie lors de plusieurs soirée chez elle. Odeur différente ,féminine et agréable sur la peau. Tiens bien sur ma peau pour moi.

October 01, 2016

i find this to be over priced and they are just ok nothing that you couldnt get from the drug store i wasnt impressed to be honest after all the hype i was alittle disappointed

September 22, 2016

j'ai beaucoup aimer ce produit. Il a tous ce dont nous recherchons lorsque nous allons acheter en magasin ce produit. Il est parfait pour la qualité vs le prix. je vous le recommande fortement. il sens tropppp bon.

September 20, 2016

I love this perfume, it is both light, fruity and sweet. This fragrance smells wonderful and brings me many compliments when I wear it. The brand is a little expensive , but worth it for the quality of the product.

September 19, 2016

This is AMAZING! it does run higher on cost but it is worth every bit! you don't need to use a lot so the big bottle will last a long time. Every time I wear this I get compliments that I smell good and have ladies ask me what am I wearing it is my favourite perfume on the market!

September 19, 2016

This is amazing, smells like candy. I always get compliment on this perfume when I am wearing it. it is a little pricey but goes a long way due to the fact that you do not need too much. I think this is a number one fave for me.

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag