Julep Sweep Eyeshadow Palette: Neutrals Reviews

Ranked #447 out of 1137 in Eye Shadow

March 14, 2016

This is something that I use every single day this is my favorite palette it has all my favorite colors except for the darkest one I don't really like it but I will wear it. this stuff is so soft it applies great it comes off nicely, definitely does the job supposed to do I really think people should buy their makeup because they don't test on animals they're really gentle lot of it is vegan which is cool or natural I'm not too sure how much it was i beleive it was like $14.99 single but again if you buy the Julep Maven box you'll most likely get it in there with a bunch of other things for twenty bucks

May 05, 2015

When deciding either or not to skip my Julep Maven box for the month, I saw this product and decided to NOT skip. I really wanted a neutral eye shadow kit that wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg haha. These colours go on so nicely and are good quality.

April 21, 2015

All are creamy and smooth. The shimmers are that a shimmer not chunky glitter. However, there is fallout with the darker shimmers so a good primmer and building color slowly is the key. Everything is very blendable. Even though all the looks would be neutral I could see it being a very convenient palette for traveling when space is the key. With a primer I got over 8 hours of wear so this would make it through a regular work day without an issue.

October 02, 2014

This is a great set of neutrals! Something for every skintone that looks natural, but with a bit of shimmer. Recommend!

September 09, 2014

Julep Sweep Eyeshadow Palette Neutrals is an excellent product. I just love the packaging. The colors are in a cardboard compact that has a mirror, and a magnetic snap closure. The colors are great- five shades of browns and beiges that suit any complexion.

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Starbucks Cake Pops

BMissB added a new review for
    Vichy Thermal Spa Water