Justice Clothing Store

Justice Clothing Store Reviews

Ranked #720 out of 1006 in Misc

April 27, 2015

PRICES ARE BAD IF THERE ISNT A SALE ON, BUT MARKEITING IS GREAT AND THE CLOTHES ARE WHAT EVERY KID WANTS, GO WHEN THERE ARE 40% OFF SALES OR YOUR GOING TO BE SPENDING A FORTUNE.

March 11, 2015

My daughter and niece love this store! I would definitely shop here for gifts but as far as letting them go wild and choose stuff I wouldn't. So over priced and I would just constantly be saying no. :(

January 31, 2015

I can't say enough about the excellent customer service that I received from Justice. I purchased a large order of clothing and accessories from Justice since there are many items that I can't obtain at my store here in Canada and found that one item had a minor yet noticeable defect and another was too big. Justice sent me replacement items for both and I did not have to return the items that I had purchased. I gave the items to a local shelter and in the end two young girls received something special from Justice.

The clothing is beautiful, well-made and well priced but for me it's the superior customer service that has made me a returning customer.