Kashi Cherry Dark Chocolate Whole Grain Bar Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 261 in Granola Bars

February 20, 2017

Definitely a nice mid work day treat. I keep them in my desk and have one after a light lunch to keep me satisfied until dinner time. Taste is good good but they are a little pricier than other bars.

February 20, 2017

Le mélange des cerises et du chocolat noir est divin. Parfait comme collation sans trop culpabiliser! Elles partent vite. Je vais certainement en racheter.

January 06, 2017

The tastiest Kashi bar I know! It's filling, not too sweet, and fulfilling. I love the addition of the dried cherries, it helps to cut the heaviness of the bar.

February 10, 2016

It definitely has a sweet and bitter taste but it was wonderfully soft and very tasty I love how you get big pieces of cherry but I love the little chocolate chips on it. Also its a nice size snack! . . ( ^w^) very yummy.

January 14, 2016

I tried a box of these when the dark chocolate and cherry flavor came out.
    They are healthier than most granola bars on the market, low fat and 4 grams of fiber. Good go to snack!

December 03, 2015

Expensive for a few granola bars. These taste truly terrible. The dried cherries are big and squishy and just terrible tasting. No one in my family likes them. I will never get them again.

September 17, 2015

This granola bar is delicious and at least has the illusion of health with its use of whole grains. I love the taste - not too sweet. I generally only buy when on sale, but it's a great treat!

August 14, 2015

As a personal trainer sometimes I don't have time to sit and eat a proper meal in between clients. This Kashi bar tastes really good and is a healthier choice than other bars out there loaded with fillers, sugar and fat. It's crunchy and very tasty!

March 10, 2015

Mmmm yummy!!! Wow so good, I love these things!

November 19, 2014

I love Kashi as a company. They are generally a better choice nutritionally as well as ingredient wise. I bought the Kashi Cherry Dark Chocolate granola bar on a whim when buying snacks for lunch at my work. I honestly don't even know why, as I hate cherry typically. But I guess my instinct was right, because I totally love these. My boss actually bought a box after I praised them to her, The cherry isn't an overwhelming flavour, it's more a texture than anything, it makes it chewy. It has lovely crispy bits of puffed rice and the dark chocolate is really yummy. The price is a little above average for granola bars, but Kashi is just a higher grade for me, so I will pay it. And hope for sales, haha.