Kashi Cherry Dark Chocolate Whole Grain Bar
Amazing

Kashi Cherry Dark Chocolate Whole Grain Bar Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 248 in Granola Bars

February 10, 2016

It definitely has a sweet and bitter taste but it was wonderfully soft and very tasty I love how you get big pieces of cherry but I love the little chocolate chips on it. Also its a nice size snack! . . ( ^w^) very yummy.

January 14, 2016

I tried a box of these when the dark chocolate and cherry flavor came out.
They are healthier than most granola bars on the market, low fat and 4 grams of fiber. Good go to snack!

December 03, 2015

Expensive for a few granola bars. These taste truly terrible. The dried cherries are big and squishy and just terrible tasting. No one in my family likes them. I will never get them again.

September 17, 2015

This granola bar is delicious and at least has the illusion of health with its use of whole grains. I love the taste - not too sweet. I generally only buy when on sale, but it's a great treat!

August 14, 2015

As a personal trainer sometimes I don't have time to sit and eat a proper meal in between clients. This Kashi bar tastes really good and is a healthier choice than other bars out there loaded with fillers, sugar and fat. It's crunchy and very tasty!

March 10, 2015

Mmmm yummy!!! Wow so good, I love these things!

November 19, 2014

I love Kashi as a company. They are generally a better choice nutritionally as well as ingredient wise. I bought the Kashi Cherry Dark Chocolate granola bar on a whim when buying snacks for lunch at my work. I honestly don't even know why, as I hate cherry typically. But I guess my instinct was right, because I totally love these. My boss actually bought a box after I praised them to her, The cherry isn't an overwhelming flavour, it's more a texture than anything, it makes it chewy. It has lovely crispy bits of puffed rice and the dark chocolate is really yummy. The price is a little above average for granola bars, but Kashi is just a higher grade for me, so I will pay it. And hope for sales, haha.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS