Kashi Chewy Granola Bars - Cherry Dark Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #247 out of 257 in Granola Bars

Kashi tlc chewy granola bar, cherry dark chocolate, 7.4-ounce box (pack of 12) are truly lovable. They bring our unique blend of Seven Whole Grains and Sesame together with whole, roasted nuts, succulent, sun-dried fruit, and a touch of wildflower honey. And with 4g of Fiber and 5-7g of Protein, they are as nourishing as they are tasty. Naturally, you won’t find any partially hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup, or artificial anything but what you will find in our chewy granola bars is just what you’d expect from Kashi—minimally processed, pure ingredients, and natural goodness you can see as well as taste. With rolled grains, lightly sweetened red tart cherries and dark chocolate, our Cherry Dark Chocolate granola bars have 4g of Fiber and 5g of Protein.

February 22, 2016

yum yum yum, such a lovely combination. The cherry is the best part. A great pick me up, very satisfying and filling. now, if only they had almonds added!

September 17, 2015

These are by far my favourite granola bar. They are healthy, delicious and readily available at most grocery stores. If you want to treat yourself to a small but yummy snack- this is perfect for you!

August 04, 2014

Delicious way to boost your energy! Satisfies hunger with natural ingredients. Always keep one of these in my purse :)

April 16, 2014

Definitely a great alternative to some other bars out there. not as sweet, but with way more health advantages. I always keep a couple in my bag for hunger attacks., and have come to love them.

April 15, 2014

dry and overpriced. Disappointing.

September 29, 2013

This is a mediocre granola bar. The upside is that it isnt too sweet.

September 29, 2013

I like it the healthy feeling I get not too much sweet

August 12, 2013

not enough chocolate and does not taste good

July 11, 2013

Not too bad. I do not generally like any Kashi products, I find they are very bland. But these bars were pretty good! Will purchase agan if I see them on sale.

May 01, 2012

Kashi is one of the most trusted names with them using all natural ingredients. I have tried a few of the kashi bars and I must say this is the only flavour I buy. I love the mix of Cherry and chocolate together without it being an intense flavour sending my sweet tooth wild. I would recommend this bar as an occasional snack.