Amazing

kat von d ink liner Reviews

Ranked #238 out of 808 in Eye Liner

January 19, 2017

I've used liquid eyeliner nearly everyday for 10 years. I've tried many many brands over the years. From the more inexpensive brands to the very expensive ones. Ink liner is the best one I've used yet. Easy to apply, stays on all day and applies evenly.

February 12, 2016

I'm sure this liner works better in other colours, but I bought the felt-tipped eyeliner in "Neruda" (white) and it was almost translucent the pigmentation was the weakest I've ever seen, and certainly the weakestt I've ever paid $23 for! no amount of shaking, rolling, pumping, upside-down-storing would make it actually be white. I tried to apply it in layers to build up the colour, and as soon as it touched my eye makeup it started drawing this watery dingy grey. Absolutely not worth it. If you want a white liquid eyeliner, get the NYX one for $12.

January 25, 2016

This is my all time favourite eye liner. I have previously been obsessed with the stilia eye liner. It lasts throughout the night, despite the fact that I am dancing away and sweating. The only downfall is it tends to smear under my eyes, but I use a powder to cover it.

tricialemieux added a new review for
    Kellogg's Froot Loops

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    Gummie Vitamins, Yay or Nay?

kalinka added a new review for
    Proactiv Solution Kit

Microwaving Tim Hortons' Cups

tricialemieux added a new review for
    Glaceau Vitamin Water

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone tried Monat hair care?

makeup

cassandre has started a new forum topic
    makeup