Kellogg's Bran Flakes Reviews

Ranked #190 out of 322 in Cereal

August 14, 2016

I love these Bran Flakes they're healthy and I love that they;re crispy I sometimes will add some cinnamon or brown sugar I also love adding these in Bran muffins they're turn out delicious

January 19, 2016

Great breakfast product! I mix it with nuts, dried fruit and fresh fruit pieces and add some milk or yoghurt for a perfectly healthy breakfast. For me it's a basic I always have at home for a quick fix!

November 08, 2015

For the last few months this have been my go to breakfast - a bowl of Bran Flakes with low fat skim milk and a small bowl of cottage cheese, sometimes with a banana on the side. One this I particularly like is that this is a cereal that I don't have to add sugar to to enjoy it. From a nutrition point of view, I needed to up my iron intake so with 30% of daily value in one bowl that helped. The 5g of fibre works well for me - would be nice if the protein was a little higher than the 4g but with the cottage cheese I"m getting plenty! This cereal is simple, and maybe thought of as being old fashioned. I think more people should try it, maybe adding in some of their favourite fruits if they don't like it plain.

March 14, 2015

A family classic. Very good cereal.

February 23, 2015

Good quality and taste but a bit pricey

August 13, 2014

This is such a versatile ingredient. I enjoy it as a breakfast cereal but I also use it to make meatloaf and meat patties for the grill and with some spices it is an excellent breading for fish, chicken and pork and my kids love their chicken fingers I make with this product.

June 18, 2014

Cereals health have good taste. I add dried or fresh fruit is delicious. Moreover, it is easy to use to make healthy snacks for children.

March 24, 2014

My whole family loves this! No breakfast meal is complete without this one, great quality, very nutritious. Great Flavours!

January 30, 2014

The simplicity of Bran flakes is what I like best...healthy for you, tasty, crunchy, it's the full package. It may seem like an "old person" kind of cereal, but I think it's starting to cross the age market. It's also really good to bake and cook with! From crunchy coatings on pork chops, to a nice crunchy cereal topping. You definitely have options with this stuff!

1.5/5

September 24, 2013

Very bland definetly needs more flavour, would not buy again

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender