Kellogg's Pop Tarts Frosted Strawberry

Kellogg's Pop Tarts Frosted Strawberry Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 2312 in Grocery

August 14, 2016

I love this strawberry pop tart I always put them in the taster to heat them up or I'll have them just right out of the package as a snack in the morning or in the evening while watching t,v.

June 07, 2016

They are great if you want a quick snack. I used to have them as a kid and still do but only once in awhile. I find them a little sweet. They seem like they are made a little smaller now and not enough filling in them.

March 20, 2016

Pop tart was is one of my favorite breakfast choice. I don't have them often. I wasn't a big fan of the frozen strawberry flavor. It was good but I found a bit sweet.

March 03, 2016

Pop tarts were one of my favorite treats growing up.
My mom didn't love the idea of me having these for
breakfast so they were not a staple. But I really
enjoyed them as a snack. Strawberry is by far my
favorite flavor. They are the best when you toast them.
The outside crust gets nice and crunchy and the
inside jelly gets warm and gooey. Yum!

February 08, 2016

My husband buys these and we never eat them for breakfast as they aren't very healthy. We usually will have one for dessert sometimes. They are delicious and the strawberry kind in the best. They are ready in no time!

September 24, 2015

I always liked Pop Tarts but I find them to be to sweet now, I still like the crust on the outside of the pop tart but the Strawberry jelly in the middle is way to sweet, It kind of hurts my teeth when I eat it, But the flavor is there. Price is ok if you can find them on sale, if not I would not pay $3.99 a box of 8. They are packaged by 2's . This is a some times treat.

June 23, 2015

Pour la valeur nutritive on repassera ! Mais pour le goût même si celui là est full artificiel j'adore le goût et la texture croustillante de la pop tart .

June 13, 2015

Im not a huge fan of pop tarts but this flavour is okay

June 13, 2015

I love Kellogg's Pop Tarts, especially the strawberry and blueberry flavors. I don't even heat them up all the time. I love to eat these as a snack during the day or just whenever a Pop Tart mood hits me. Love the taste!!

June 13, 2015

Love it! Very crunchy and the strawberry filling taste fresh all the time.