Kellogg's Special K Granola Bars

Kellogg's Special K Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #168 out of 248 in Granola Bars

Enjoy a great snack without setting yourself back. Special K™ Protein Granola Bars are big on flavor and positively nutritious ingredients.

April 27, 2015

These are so tasty, one of my favourite granola bars to eat! Thy are low in calorie and taste a lot better then most granola bars on the market. I personally love the chocolate ones but they are all delcious.

June 21, 2014

They are only 100 calories and they fit easily into your purse or desk drawer at work. There is only 7g of sugar which is good.

October 03, 2013

was very good, would buy it again

October 02, 2013

its my go to snack everyday. Helps with my weight loss goals. Its the perfect snack. Highly recommend this product

September 30, 2013

Absolutely delicious. Great snack and healthier than other options

September 30, 2013

The chocolate ones are wonderful and only 100 calories!!

September 26, 2013

These are my favourite granola bars when I am on the go. They taste great, not overly sweet and nutritious.

September 24, 2013

I eat one of these for breakfast evweryday I love all the flavors. Although not filling they are extremly yummy

September 24, 2013

I really enjoy these granola bars I buy them when they go on sale! They are awesome and have a great taste. I recommend these to anyone who is looking for a good tasting granola bar! Yummy! I am actually eating one right now!

August 12, 2013

These bars have a unique taste that is different from other brands. They also have great health benefits and will satisfy you until your next meal!