Kiehl's Abyssine Eye Cream

Kiehl's Abyssine Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #779 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

A powerful anti-aging eye cream to defy aging signs in delicate eye zone Formulated with naturally-derived ingredient Abyssine Soothes & protects skin from external aggressions Reduces appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Defends skin from free radical damage with antioxidants Instantly moisturizes & refreshes skinProduct Line: Kiehl's - Eye CareProduct Size: 15ml/0.5oz

October 23, 2014

Love the texture of this eye cream, doesn't leave a sticky feeling and absorbs right into the skin. I'm in my early thirties and though I haven't had wrinkles appear around my eyes yet I have used this cream since I was 30. I tried switching to the Avocado eye cream since I don't have visible wrinkles but hated the feeling of that one so came back to this one even though it's a bit pricier. Would recommend to everyone!

March 24, 2014

in general it is good, very comfortable after using

October 12, 2013

This a very decent eye cream. It keeps the area hydrated yet not as intensely moisturized as Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. But it does help me to prevent fine lines and winkles.

November 28, 2011

I tried a sample of this eye cream and couldn't believe the amazing results! Within a week I started to notices visible change to fine per mature signs of aging and lines around my eyes. I purchased the product and have been using it for almost 1 month now and I can see. A nice glow and reduced signs of fine lines. I would recommend this product to people who are concerned about first signs of aging.

October 30, 2010

When I laugh or smile, I look like a shar pei. No, really. My eyes wrinkle, and with time, some of the lines set up shop so I’m stuck. I figured it was time for an anti-aging eye cream. This is Abyssine. Kiehl’s formulated her to deter the effects of aging while moisturizing. Personally, I bought it because they say it helps against “epidermal aggression”. Ha, aggression, bring it.

Full review: http://gracefulglutton.blogspot.com/2010/10/eye-abyssine-eye-cream-by-kiehls.html

September 26, 2007

Love this stuff! Once again, Kiehl's delivers a fabulous product that I now wonder how I survived without.

I was using a sample for a few weeks and when that ran out bought my own. It works really well at making the eyes look more awake. Because I don't get a lot of sleep and am generally under a lot of stress I tend to look tired and haggard. This stuff works really well at diminishing bags and puffiness. I also find that the fine wrinkles I've been developing around my eyes are less noticeable. You only need a tiny dot for each eye so the $45 on this little pot is well worth it and will probably last me all year.

I'm very happy with my purchase and it has become a staple in my daily routine.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?