Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 783 in Lip Balm

Offers minimum protection against sunburn Relieves chapped or cracks lips Shields lips from drying effects of wind & cold weather Leaves lips feeling soft, smooth & comfortable Dermatologist tested

September 23, 2016

I use this at night before I go to sleep to keep my lips hydrated. The morning when I wake up, my lips are soft and dont get chapped in the winter time.

July 31, 2016

I love this product. Have purchased it several times over and buy it as gifts for my friends. Excellent price and makes such a difference, instantly!

July 13, 2016

These are pricey but the quality is good. Super moisturizing and come in a lot of nice scents! You only need to apply a little bit. But I find that other lip balms last longer. I had the originally one with the SPF. They have expiry dates. I had to toss it as soon as the expiry date passed, cause it was starting to smell funny

June 30, 2016

Definitely more expensive than your regular lip balm from the drugstore, but a little bit of the product goes a long way, so you don't need that much each time. I put some one everyday before leaving my house and it keeps my lips moist and hydrated all day. The lip balm comes in different scents; I like the Cranberry one.

February 27, 2016

I'm sure that this is a great product; however, there must be an ingredient in this lip balm that I am allergic too as this balm caused my lips to have a tingling, burning sensation and get irritated within minutes of application. On application, it felt like a Vaseline specially made to hydrate and moisturize the lips. Also, i feel like product is quite expensive in the sense that there are other drugstore products on the market that are similar to this balm and this product is nothing earth shattering.

January 20, 2016

It's very oily and reminds me of vaseline except I think i'll prefer vaseline. It works though but just not my kind of lip balm of choice.

November 27, 2015

I really liked this Lip balm it really hydrates my skin and the price is pretty good.

November 24, 2015

BEST lip balm on the market- Kiehl's lip balm lasts longer then most competitive products, and rarely need to re-apply! It lasts much longer since it works so great. Definitely worth the price and recommend

November 24, 2015

If you're a fan of Vaseline, you'll love this stuff. A little goes a long way since it's so greasy & shiny. I got it free with a purchase & I loved it so much, I went back & purchased it. It doesn't have the greatest smell but other than that, it's perfect for moisturizing the lips.

November 23, 2015

a little goes a long way, it adds a nice shine while forming a complete moisture barrier for my lips making them super soft. It feels looks and feels like Vaseline on the lips which some people may not like but I don't mind it at all.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted