Kirkland Signature Mixed Nuts

Kirkland Signature Mixed Nuts Reviews

Ranked #1857 out of 2312 in Grocery

March 30, 2015

These go quickly in our house. We try to usually purchase unsalted, but these are a nice treat because I LOVE the Brazil nuts & the macadamia nuts!! Such a great variety, there aren't any that I don't enjoy!

May 08, 2014

Good 'old Costco Kirkland Signature brands. Great price and good quality nuts. We always put these mixed nuts out when we have company over. The only thing that I'm not really happy about is that the jar contains so many cashews. We don't rally like cashews so what I'll do is take the cashews out and serve them in separate bowls for those who really like cashews. It's a bit tedious spooning them out but our friends who really like them appreciate the trouble I've gone to.

May 06, 2014

Kirkland Signature Mixed Nuts are quite a good buy and the quality is astounding. Even buying from the bulk bin is not as cheap. $16.99/1 Kg is a very good deal. I can't believe how fresh tasting these nuts are and no peanuts. Kirkland products are almost always at the top of my list. Simply carrying that name guarantees perfection. I would definitely recommend this brand to any nut lover out there.

Updated On: May 08, 2014

These nuts make a great gift, and keep for quite a long time as long as they are stored in a cool place. Such a good for you, healthy treat. I'd much rather nibble on these nuts than on candy.

May 06, 2014

The Kirkland Brand Mixed Nuts are a snack time favourite at our house! At $16.99 for the big jar at Costco - I think they are a great price for a high quality nut mixture with - NO Peanuts - yah! Also excellent tossed in salads and stirfry. At Christmas time they also make a great hostess gift instead of wine or chocolates.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag