Klondike Caramel and Peanuts Candy Bars

Klondike Caramel and Peanuts Candy Bars Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 62 in Frozen Desserts

Artificially flavored vanilla light* ice cream topped with caramel topping, in a milk chocolate flavored coating with peanuts.

June 27, 2016

Habituellement j'aime les produit sglacés de Klondike mais personnellement j'ai moins aimé celui-ci car pour moi c'était beaucoup trop sucré, sûrement à cause du caramel en plus du recouvrement au chocolat. Pour les personnes par contre qui n'ont jamais trop de sucré pour dessert, cela leur fera un bon dessert. Pour moi, trop cher, je préfère un simple sandwich à la crème glacée.

June 27, 2016

Honestly I don't recommend, not the worst but not the best...which is why thumbs down for me.
I found the peanuts too over whelming too much peanuts too crunchy and too much within the chocolate.
I found the caramel was too sweet, also too much. Actual bar was too sweet to enjoy on a hot summer day making me crave water or lemonade right after. I would eat again if received for free but wouldn't personally spend my own money on this icecream bar.

April 26, 2016

We do a lot of camping and travelling in our motor home. Our only problem is our fridge is not a full size so the freezer is not that big. We discovered Klondike bars and that's all we buy because you can stack them perfectly and still have room for your other freezer foods. The choices you have with Klondike Bars is out of this world! We tried them all but must say our favorite is the caramel and peanut bars. If you haven't tried them yet, your missing out.

October 11, 2015

Expensive.. But we'll worth it. So delicious!

October 11, 2015

what a delicious treat ! The vanilla ice cream is very tasty , the combination of chocolate and caramel is delicious , I just don't like the peanuts ( personal preferences) , I also find these a little expensive

October 11, 2015

A little pricey, but what a treat.

June 20, 2015

My husband and daughter love these new Klondike Ice Cream bars. I wish more than 4 came to a pack, considering the high price of them. They are a vanilla ice cream with caramel and coated in nuts. I can't stand the nuts, they're too hard on my teeth.

June 18, 2015

Delicious creamy vanilla ice cream with luscious caramel all covered in chocolate nut coating. The hard shell has that perfect crunch that reveals a sweet center. A refreshing sweet treat for when you deserve something special.

June 09, 2015

these are my new favorite treat

May 19, 2015

These are really tasty and great indulgent treat. They are very decadent though, so if you're like me and have sweet cravings that are easily satisfied, you probably won't make it to the last bite without thinking it's a tad too sweet and too heavy. However, the taste and texture is great. The only downside is the price; considering they're just ice cream bars, they are definitely over priced.