• Klorane eye make-up remover
  • Klorane eye make-up remover

Klorane eye make-up remover Reviews

Ranked #188 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

August 10, 2016

I love this eye makeup remover made of blueberries for sensitive eyes!! It removes it all from concealer to primer to liner to mascara. That over layered smokey you had from your night out? Not even an issue it is completely removed! All this without the sensation of burning eyes like some other products do. I love how you only need to apply a tiny amount to a cotton pad, apply it on the eye and swipe your night out away as if it never happened. A must use!

July 22, 2016

A bit pricey! Its a good product, but for me I find it does the same job as a product that costs less. I'd still recommend it because it is an effective product.

December 28, 2015

This product is the best makeup remover IMO. I have tried many and they usually either dry up my skin leaving it irritated or give my skin an oily film, which I hate. This one is gently and effective and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. My eyes are very sensitive as well and I never had a problem. It was recommended to me by a cosmetician and I've never looked back.

December 10, 2015

I have used this product for years. It is gentle on the eyes and works very well. No need to spend lots of $$ on expensive brands when this eye make up remover works so well!

January 17, 2015

I really like this makeup remover because it is made with soothing cornflower. I really have bad under eyes circles and when I use this product it helps me reduce my under eye puffiness. It is really gentle on the skin but is removes the makeup really quickly. I will definitely purchase this makeup remover again!

June 23, 2014

Great make up remover.
first the pump bottle is great, allows you to take just what you need and not spare the product. the product itself works great. Its even good on waterproff mascara and you don't need to rub a lot.
Thumbs up to a make up remover that is not oily! (YAY)
double thumbs up for Klorane using all natural ingredients in the formula.

Love it

March 20, 2014

I have been searching for a makeup remover that doesn't burn my eyes for ages. I tried all kinds of brands that claimed they were for sensitive eyes but when I used them it still burned like crazy. So I decided to try klorane since they are all about natural ingredients etc. And I absolutely loved it. It's so nice, gentle and I can't feel it in my eyes at all even when I rub like crazy. But it still removed all my makeup properly and I love the easy use pump to apply it on my cotton wipes.

May 01, 2009

I find Klorane to be very gentle but still effective. It sometimes takes a few swipes to remove waterproof mascara but overall I really like this product.

March 21, 2009

Sure, the price is sorte of high, but it's for a 200 mL bottle, and this product is of great quality. Since it has a pH identical to that of tears, this product doesn't sting the eyes, and it's very gentle even to sensible eyes. Plus, it leaves a pleasant fresh sensation.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches