Good

KOA Coffee Plantation 100% Kona Coffee Reviews

Ranked #393 out of 525 in Coffee

Taste

August 13, 2014

I travel around the world and am a coffee connoisseur. One of my favourite things when I travel is to try coffee's from what ever Country I am in and if I Love them bring many pounds home. Kona coffee is one of my favourite coffee's and every time I go back to Hawaii I pack an extra carry on just to fill it with coffee to bring home. Then I use the Kona coffee sparingly as a treat so as not to use it up too quickly. If you haven't had Kona coffee you're really missing out. You can get it here in a coffee specialty store but you will pay deeply for it compared to bringing home the authentic one.

Taste

May 20, 2014

My daughter is constantly bringing me coffee from her travels. This time is was 100% Kona Coffee Whole Bean from Captain Cook, Hawaii. Ground some up this morning to brew a pot. I'm in heaven, I love my coffee and this one has put me into a dream world, the aroma was fabulous. The flavor was exquisite, I actually felt like I was in Hawaii sitting on the veranda sipping my drink.

The Coffee is grown on the slopes of Hawaii's Mauna Loa Volcano. It is said that the combination of tje volcanic soil and the tropical sun produces one of the world's most distinguished coffees. It is listed among the top 10 coffees in the world. The Forbes list called this the "Best in America"

You can order or get more info by calling 1-808-328-8803 or go to www.koacoffee.com

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    TWD

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

DEANENE added a new review for
    Knorr Sidekicks

vampyremystik added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein